What's new

DR100L 800W 1st grow

S

Sirus

very nice,cant wait for the second run bro

Thanks Unc :tiphat: I have some housekeeping and a bit o' constructing to do before I get round 2 going. If all goes well should be seeing green again by the end of Aug. Time to sit back and watch the flowers of others labor. :joint:

Also very impressed with the yellow leaves...nice flush Sirus.:tiphat:

Thanks broseph..just followed some advice from peeps in the know! Hopefully the flush pays off in the end, assuming I don't mess up the cure. ;)

Damn! Looking real good for your first grow! :yes:

Thanks for the good words itry. :)

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Thanks Unc :tiphat: I have some housekeeping and a bit o' constructing to do before I get round 2 going. If all goes well should be seeing green again by the end of Aug. Time to sit back and watch the flowers of others labor. :joint:

Thanks broseph..just followed some advice from peeps in the know! Hopefully the flush pays off in the end, assuming I don't mess up the cure. ;)

Thanks for the good words itry. :)

Are you going with the glass jar burp method?:tiphat:

S

Sirus

Are you going with the glass jar burp method?:tiphat:

Hey JC :wave: I am going with the glass jar method, got them all cleaned up, got my Caliber III 's ready to go. Question though. They have been hanging for 3 days, the stems don't snap, just bend..last night I took a straggler popcorn bud home and trimmed it up and tossed it in the pipe...it was dry enough to smoke although you could defitinly tell it was still wet. Sooo the question is this; Is it time to manicure and start the curing process? I have seen people say 2 weeks and I have seen peeps say 3-5 days before throwing them in jars...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait till the stems snap sirus,at this point i usually go to the brown paper bag and open and close it every few hours to start bringing the internal moisture out,but i live someplace with low humidity in general,but typically you will want stem snap before heading into jars

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
wait till the stems snap sirus,at this point i usually go to the brown paper bag and open and close it every few hours to start bringing the internal moisture out,but i live someplace with low humidity in general,but typically you will want stem snap before heading into jars

:yeahthats

S

Sirus

Keep in mind I had to chop 20 days early due to mold issues but I managed to get some decent smoke outta it.
petard2.gif
ying.gif

Chocolope - 6w Cure

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 92KB.
picture.php

LA Woman - 6w Cure

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 72KB.
picture.php

Blue Cheese - 6w Cure~defitinly my fav outta the lot

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 120KB.
picture.php