What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Watt's Grow Diary

Dr Watt

Who What
Seeds Seeds Seeds

Seeds Seeds Seeds

I've purchased some seeds : LSDx6 MangoSkunkx5 PPPx10(reg) CritKushAutox1 RoyalAKx3 w/ freebies : CritPurpKushx3 JackHererx3 Blueberryx3

A total of 34 seeds that cost about $300aud. The bitcoin worked better and I'll recommend Coinspot 'cos I could use it without DL / Pass id check. Edit Back to cash need DL / Passport

I wasn't soaking my cuts enough. Procrastination was 'making' my cuts !! But 50% bloom capacity now and for the summer.

The PPP pineapple has lost vigor.... updated my mother room protocol.

Dr Watt

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
30 %

30 %

Generator : 4Crack Bublicious NL#5 > all older plants ...
picture.php

This Bublicious hasn't done much at 5wks (amended down from 8wks): ......
picture.php

The Tray with PPP #3 #1 w/ Bublicious#4. They are on 10s/1hour and pH stable too > 5000/6.0. These older plants didn't like 1m/4hours I recks. The PPP3 is doing better ...
picture.php

Fed more food to get them up :plant grow: :good:

Dr Watt

Who What
A Seedsm an(tm) hat has arrived.

Package contents : 1 x SM Hat.

I have a hat !

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
I made 3 initial orders of # seeds : 11 (5Mango5LSD) - 11 (10PPP1CritK) - 3(RoyalAK).

Received the Truckers Cap Monday. Not bad for $16. Friday, the AK arrived with 3 JH's not invoiced ! 5 germinated.

One seed is a new idea. $30AUD plus $15 min. Crypto Transfer Fee they need to !!!! I ordered three single seeds : Green Crack Blue Dream (Garden of Eden ) & Black Sugar (SM).

Mother protocol will be improved. I paid for all 3 on the first >> $35 each.

picture.php

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
I paid for all three single seed orders with the first order.
Sent an email.
2 Seeds awaiting payment.
One seed posted.

SM should see that I've overpaid and look for any other orders for the same account, me, Dr Watt.

I made the 2nd and 3rd single seed orders within minutes of the 1st single seed purchase.

Dr Watt

Who What
2 x If you haven't paid for your order, please do so as soon as possible, to avoid your order being cancelled

Dr Watt

Who What
If you still need assistance, please reply to this email or click here to view your ticket.

I paid 90AUD for 3 SEEDS in 3 Orders made 3 minutes apart.

I PAID $90 (VIA BTC) FOR 1 (ONE) SEED.

ONE SEED COST $30 DELIVERED.

SEEDMAN/MEN DON'T DO STORE CREDIT 'COS I OVERPAID

SAME CUSTOMER ORDERS 1 (ONE) SINGLE SEED - PAYMENT BY CASH BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MONEY !!!!!

I ELECTED PAYMENT BY CASH TO INTRO THE HUMAN ELEMENT TO SM SALE PROCEDURE

IF I SAY USE BTC IT WILL SHOW 0 (ZERO) FUNDS TRANSFERRED AND THE SALE NO GO

hOW ARE THEY FUCKING THIS UP. COS HOW ELSE CAN I BUY THIS ONE SEED ADVICE WHTN BTC FEE IS $15 PER TRANSACTION. >>> POSTAGE SNAIL MAIL REGD IS $17

Dr Watt

Who What
See seedman fuckup abouve - inability to see $90AUD for one seed ? Fuckup.

Next news is i need to take my morning shit.

Edit : It was a big bowel movement, fo real

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Seeds Seeds Seeds

Seeds Seeds Seeds

"Both Received in Today's Post :
PPP x 10
Critical Rapido x 1
Blueberry x 3
Green Crack x 1
Jack x3

Still waiting on sole insured order :
MangoSk x 5
LSD x 6

Thanks for succeeding"

I am especially happy with receiving PPP regular seeds that look very dark and fertile. Two orders made a month apart arrived in the same mail today ! Very happy 'cos I've been almost zero bloom last 6 weeks. I had received some seeds this week from another cseed retailer and have some Ortega, Humboldt Green Crack, Chrystal, Lost Pearl already sown and more Jack seeds ready.

I've adopted a part pack sowing strategy with some down :skiiing:

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Germination Blues and Da Howse Want It Fixed this Time

Germination Blues and Da Howse Want It Fixed this Time

I soaked the blocks in GH grow. Some old salts to up mineral solids. 1dr/gallon rtx. I also did 1ml/Lt Bleach flush of all materials. Most waters etc contain mono chloride.

Started seeds with pH'd water. My pH concentrate needs 50% more than usual per 500ml - don't know why.

I had the temp at the plant of 30c to crack the seeds. I have turned it down so 24c at the plant. The Ortega aren't moving. I spray with RTX/Super mixed to 10drops/750ml once a day - often with results .... but.

I have N to 500ppm. I have Old Salts + Bleach. My pH spray bottle has now got BLOOM in it to ensure they get micros & K.

The seedlings look to have stopped. I have put 50/50% shade cloth over the top. I have sucked out water so that they are not waterloggged.

They were NOT on perlite and I noticed the tap root on 1 had withered. Hopefully on Perlite will allow the root to continue - which I'm used to. Are the plants softer than before? Am I totally demoralised? No kids no job nno no no no problems i hate this place everything is broken

Any ideas or suggestions ?

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Watt

Who What
Lost Lost Pearl

Lost Lost Pearl

Looks like I lost the Lost Pearl. I lost a Chrystal the same way. Too wet ?

Why isn't this sprout getting colour. I micro spray with pH and N (to500pm). They are at 24.6c and I turned it down a bit. Also, after months of harrassment - no more gym even though i paid up for another 6 months and wasn't going to go there anymore - do it at home without them gym staff people. Anyway on withthe weed help - i hope.

picture.php

picture.php