What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Watt's Grow Diary

Dr Watt

Who What
Weed Wheel

Weed Wheel

These bubbilicious are generating slowly so I added 45grams of Ep to see if they feed better and grow more !! slow generation occurred with the 2xPPP's in the following photo.
picture.php

PPP1 and PPP3 at 24dys 12/12
= lots of lime in those pots now !
picture.php

This is looking better at 5.5 weeks - the bubblicious is quite early and has weight now !!
picture.php

The Cheese were SM freebies and surely could have produced more resin, but the bud was good shape and density, and the smoke is acceptable.... no cheese tho. Got cheese in an auto.

Dr Watt

Who What
ECSTATIC

ECSTATIC

Well.

I ordered Misty Kush and Sour Diesel from Seedsmen. These two breeds were intended to be my stock for years to come.

It has been 32 days since the package was sent with less than 1/3 ever making it - I sent a resend request today at 10.30 am.

I checked the mailbox at 11am and, and, and .....

THE SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED !

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Weed Hill

Weed Hill

PPP Generator Getting Ready ! 250w MH / 10ft 18/6
picture.php

Bubbilicious x3 : 250w MH (HPS retro ~300w) 6ft 18/6
picture.php

PPP1 & PPP3 @ 30dys : Slow to Go maybe due to too much light and food !
picture.php

Pure Power Plant over Bubbilicious at 7wks plus coupla days
picture.php

WOW !!!! The STRONG STUFF !
picture.php

Dr Watt

Who What
(continued from previous post)

tURNED oUT gREAT. I used a wood chisel to scrape it off the china wear... worked like shaving wood .... very happy.. mellow smoke ...
picture.php

:skiiing:

Dr Watt

Who What
Pot Doctor

Pot Doctor

Just thought of a GREAT idea for me :

Dr Watt Pot Doctor
an at your home diagnostic advice service for broken weed

Dr Watt

Who What
No news is good news. Well, no news is because I've been having trouble, now sorted I hope. Wake and Bake to bedtime is not the best for the frontal brain i recks.

Yeh, so I haven't lost my Misty Kush seedlings, they are 13 days from start and still very small. At the start, they got too much light under new flouros probably due to being too wet in a medium rw block. This error lasted 7-10 days so it's bad really. I've done this before multiple times.

I've got the moisture levels low in rw with newspaper and have them full dome with lots of shade @ 29c and 18hrs. Humidity is 100% which should be safer but never a method I've used on seeds.

Dr Watt

Who What
MISS4me Kush

MISS4me Kush

Thought the best Missty was home and set up the RW moisture level perfect. Actually fully correct, even turned the heatmat down to 28c.....

Due to slow start, they are 14dys since 1st water, it must have run out of steam. I micro misted with rtx and employed old salts and ep for food..... but the problem was drowning ..... again ...... which shouldn't happen at the correct moisture level.

Can only see myself trying the same method with the Sour Diesel seeds - I don't know any more - except switch to Coco Coir Cubes.

Weed is so shit in Oz, definitely in this town, that my offerings will be gone for years to come anyway >>>> PURE POWER PLANT Pineapple Pheno

Chow for the F NOw

picture.php

:fuckit:

Dr Watt

Who What
Sour Diesel Prop Prep

Sour Diesel Prop Prep

Due to lack of cuts I decided to progress with the re-now-n Sour Diesel (disregard numbers)

picture.php

The seeds are in some solids water with lime for luck. This locks shut so I can have them in little water without drying out. I will put the Red cups over the seeds (as seen) to start with. Dome open a little so humidity is about 70%, I'm still cautious about 80% humidity 'cos I normally do it dry to air.

picture.php

6 of the RW blocks have been in a clean disused bath for over a week. It has been 21 days since the Misty Kush's first hit water, and you have just seen me loose 4 Viable Misty Kush seedlings, mainly due light burn, so I painted the lids. The lighter one looks right for seedlings with the darker top for stress.

picture.php

picture.php

I found this seed in the re-used RW ! Took a while to inspect the seed without damage and I reckon it is viable... and growing. Other seeds found were rotted seed or tip. My RW seed formula is : to a litre : Ep 20g, 2ml N, 1ml G, 1/2rtx, 1ml monochloride, 1/2ml confidor, tablespoon lime, 26 to 29c ......

anyhow,

weed over horses

picture.php

hellfire

Aw, shucks on a miss for some of the Misstys. Hope the sour d goes better Doc. Yeah coco might prove easier for your moisture levels and a little easier to manage than the rockwool.

Dr Watt

Who What
Fire, yes. I've already purchased Coco Pro for Seedlings, specifically. Also got Coco Pots which would solve the Mess, but I'm skeptical they roots will grow through.

Corrction, the Missty's were put in water on the 16th Sept, thus 15 days not 21.

I've got the moisture in the RW super low - very important imo. I will either Wrap in Plastic or CoverDaTopWitFreezer bag. I've got a cup of water in there to supply humditiy. I don't want 100% humidity 'cos they can drown i recks.

I was super surprised to receive the seeds, fucking up like that, Not applying Watt I have experienced.... really down on myself. Upside, 2xPPP and 1xBubilicous which is enough 'cos the PPP1 is daysmoke.

Dr Watt

Who What
Wall Progress

Wall Progress

The next 3 pics are at 10wks 12/12. Bubbilicious and 1xPPP

picture.php

Bub Resin
picture.php

PPP#3 Resin
picture.php

I gave them a cold snap for 3 days, got the room down to 13c.... it killed the PPP1 pretty quick and the PPP3 followed 5 days later. The Bubblicious did fine and are still alive, with plenty of leaves if good condiditon.

Dr Watt

Who What
Stupid Short Cord Dr Meter Light Meter

Stupid Short Cord Dr Meter Light Meter

That PPP indica pheno can look a LOT better : > )

picture.php

The generator shows the mh clearly here..... all PPP

picture.php

i've vertically hung the globe. Last one just stopped firing so I"m not sure if they are Vertical globes. Stated a new one and employed some blocking 'cos new are bright !

picture.php

Finally the Sour Diesel at 10 days from sowing :

picture.php

They sure are delicate. I've put some WW freebies in today and I reckon they'll catch up, anyway it will be a check on my seed raising.... which is : 38c to 40c on the heat pad (about 24c at plant level), very very dry Rockwool, dome cracked open to stop 100%+ humidity, 18 hours, 500 to 900 lux. Oh yeh, got the Dr Meter Light meter. It measures CRI really really well for $40 AUD or USD. Very impressed. I pulled the cord and used a BIC lighter to straighten the cord 'cos it was stupid short.

Dr Watt

Who What
No

No

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Sour D Trepidation !

Sour D Trepidation !

Here's the Seedsmen WW freebies. By now 2 have sprouted.

picture.php

Here my Prop Box. The WW are at back. The new SourD (left w/ black) has some perlite and a smaller pot. Trepidation for sure.

picture.php

and here is the "Dr Meter" light meter >>>>

picture.php

recommended..... and a track from 'Underworld' called "Two Months" : https://youtu.be/KsE9iXoXB6s

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
almost forgot ! I had placed a 'puck' of newspaper under the 'new' Sour D rw a few days ago. I put the heat up also. The seed germinating suggests that the newspaper puck corrected the water movement......

newspaper can rot when wet imo but this success has prompted me to put pucks under ALL the prop box pots.

TREPIDATION

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Crypto Currencies - for eg Bitcoin BTC. ATM you can purchase nothing (read zero) with BTC, EXCEPT for MJ Seeds.

You can't use BTC or any other crytocurrency to buy from Amazon, Target, Kmart, Ebay, and 99.99999% of all businesses the world over.

Most poeple buy into Crypto's as investors ('cos you can't purchase anythiing exept weed seeds). How and whether they redeem these coins back into $ is unkown to me.. I expect most leave the real money as Crypto.

Anyway, the Weed Seed Sale market must be worth at least 1 Billion dollars a year, certainly a big help in launchihg a new CC system, because @ $10 per transaction there is $100 Million in fees annually.

I dpn't know if, SM has to pay another $10 to redeem the BTC into UKPounds, which would up the annual fee market to $200,000.000 from Weed Seed Sales Alone !!!!

BTW, you always have to verify with your National Drivers Licence, Passport, Bill showing current address etc. So BTC and Crypto are ZERO ANONYMOUS.

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Registered Mail is delayed due to covid. I posted on 29th October, morning after purchase from Seedsmen, so 21 days later it hasn't arrived. The AusPost site said 25 days.

I posted 2 x 50 UK Pounds. I saw the Watt on the Pound.

Who ?

What ?

Dr Watt !

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
34 days after posting. My order with sm was cancelled sometime b4 now. There are Two Watts floating around the UK, and I own them ! My most expensive seed order to date.

The LSD x 6 with Trucker's Cap cost over half the order ....

Latest posts

Latest posts