What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. Atomic Shiva

geneva_sativa

Looking great guys,,, just saw RealGorilla has some of the Nepal Baba and others still available,,, the Baba is from a while ago,,, but jeez,,, always wanted to give em a go

anyone got any experience with the Atomic Haze ?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I saw the listing at RGS and thought of you. :tiphat: I hadn’t heard of Nepal Baba until you mentioned it. Never saw it listed at Hemp Depot. It’s not listed on his website. But he speaks fondly of it in that youtube clip, and in the linked CC article from his site. Looks like now or never. I’m tempted...

geneva_sativa

yeah, they were listed on HD some years back,,, oh man, tempting indeed

Have a pack of the Shiva, just waiting for the chance to give em a go... you guys sure been motavating me though, heh heh

D3pthCharg3

Had to grab a Shiva and Nepal Baba, I love the old school. Don't worry...there's more fellas. Give thanks for the heads up and give thanks to Real Gorilla, they KICK ASS

FYI Nepal Baba description is on ********** finder-seed.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
anyone got any experience with the Atomic Haze ?

ran it about a decade ago.
i remember it yielding well (i usually veg about 30 days. ish.)
i remember it tasting and smelling really good

i would call the overall effect above average. its easy to run and i remember it doing well along the walls of the tent.

but this was a long time ago....who knows if the pedigree is still the same.

give it a whirl. cant be too pricey....i dont recall 'the doc' being outrageously priced.

fwiw.

-cap