What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you sound like U know something? hee hee

we pride ourselves for not wasting any edible parts if our deer up here. a friends wife makes up an awesome heart & liver soup. even the hides are donated to 'Hides for Habitat' program.

guts are left behind for other critters. :puke:

Green Squall

:laughing: I remember eating cow tongue in my youth, you don't see that anywhere anymore.:biggrin:

There's a Mexican take out place in my town that serves cow tongue. Never tried it because I assume its frozen.

Fun fact...Lewis and Clarke said the best part of a buffalo is the tongue. Maybe they were on to something?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

never tried tongue, never avoided it either, I'll try anything at least once, octopus in its own ink was awesome, had that twice @ The Hyatt Regency in Honolulu back in '76, haven't found it on the menu elsewhere.......

Green Squall

never tried tongue, never avoided it either, I'll try anything at least once, octopus in its own ink was awesome, had that twice @ The Hyatt Regency in Honolulu back in '76, haven't found it on the menu elsewhere.......

I hear it tastes and has a similar texture to pot roast.

A few weeks ago I had some homemade pasta with squid ink. Honestly, I was expecting a briny flavor. In a blind taste test, I would have said it was regular pasta.

~star~crash~

i got a deal on an entire beef tenderloin last week ...it was only $8.99 a pound...it was huge & i had the meat guy slice it up into slabs and i 'm still working my way thru it ..filet mignon twice a day! ...just last night i had to put some in the freezer

~star~crash~

Yeah, it's tasty alright, kinda like Spam if I recall.

....... the only problem is that it looks exactly like what it is, a huge big fat tongue!:bigeye:

I can't believe they made me eat that!

he's correct ^^^ if U do ever come across it looks like a fucking enormous tongue shrink wrapped ... i've seen hanging whole it in delicatessens in New York City... it's a cultural thing

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
i got a deal on an entire beef tenderloin last week ...it was only $8.99 a pound...it was huge & i had the meat guy slice it up into slabs and i 'm still working my way thru it ..filet mignon twice a day! ...just last night i had to put some in the freezer

We have 5 kids, 4 are out of the house but still do their groceries here so I buy beef bulk, cut, portion it and freeze it. If I don't they'll live on cheerios.

I don't get it, it's supposed to be cheaper once they leave. Lol

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
well it woulda been cheaper if only you had gotten them addicted to donuts before they left!

:laughing: So there, bad parent fail!:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

not quite a donut, but dang!

NaTMF58.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts