What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bW78HvU.gif

bmsYmEQ.gif

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:

Every now & then ...fresh baked

Bavarian Cream

Passion Fruit

Sour Cherry

picture.php

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
In Italian, Stunod translates to 'stupid' in english.

DONUTS spelled backward is 'stunod'.

I prefer bagles. Japaleno, cinnamon raisin, salt all w cream cheese.:wave:

Bagles spelled backward is Selgab... it means nothing in english :blowbubbles:

woolybear

Veteran
I snag a box of the powdered strawberry filled from the supermarket every now and then,

though its been a few years since I've been to a proper donut shop. Last time I went was to a place 30 mins away, run by cambodians or a similar asian nationality. Somehow I remember them taking to donut shops like the indians took to running motels.

favorite would probably be frosted sprinkled cake donut. plain glazed is good, and apple fritters are fun.

the place I mentioned above is well known for their maple bars.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Bagles spelled backward is Selgab... it means nothing in english

When I was younger, I loved them a little too much.

I had Bulimia. My Donut of Choice was Apple Fritters.

I snag a box of the powdered strawberry filled from the supermarket every now and then,

though its been a few years since I've been to a proper donut shop. Last time I went was to a place 30 mins away, run by cambodians or a similar asian nationality. Somehow I remember them taking to donut shops like the indians took to running motels.

favorite would probably be frosted sprinkled cake donut. plain glazed is good, and apple fritters are fun.

the place I mentioned above is well known for their maple bars.
It’s porch pastry day fresh baked this a.m. , from a lady in my neighborhood :yummy:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

Bagles spelled backward is Selgab... it means nothing in english :blowbubbles:

:laughing:

Out of rep to give, which is sad, because that is fuckin funny!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
picture.php

Good old Canadian beaver tails.

They have popped up all over the place, in recent years. That being said... they never taste any better than skating the Rideau canal in winter, and having one :biggrin: There's shanties all along the canal. I believe it is a combination of the cold and the warmth of the tail that makes them so yummy. I have tried them elsewhere (here) walking the boardwalk during summer. Not the same thing and some are down right awful (recipe).

I like old fashions dunk in a good cup of Joe :)

I wish I knew about "beignets" when I was in New Orleans, I would have loved to have had one.

I prefer "French Pastries" they are no gaggingly sweet like what we find in NA.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
Good old Canadian beaver tails.

They have popped up all over the place, in recent years. That being said... they never taste any better than skating the Rideau canal in winter, and having one :biggrin: There's shanties all along the canal. I believe it is a combination of the cold and the warmth of the tail that makes them so yummy. I have tried them elsewhere (here) walking the boardwalk during summer. Not the same thing and some are down right awful (recipe).

I like old fashions dunk in a good cup of Joe :)

I wish I knew about "beignets" when I was in New Orleans, I would have loved to have had one.

I prefer "French Pastries" they are no gaggingly sweet like what we find in NA.
It’s all about having black coffee with my pastries

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Helluva hangover today. Fat box of donuts and several cups of Ethiopian black coffee and I'm feeling better. Dunkin Donuts are ok.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
This thread inspired me to make my first-ever batch of yeast doughnuts this weekend. Not bad at all.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts