ICMag Donor
Veteran
it looks like things are looking on the up with you, im glad
a job in amsterdam , wow

N

niggan8

yup my mother would do the same

she is a bitch also

after 4 years of her trying to force me to quit cannabis she has still failed... moreso than ever!

i told her... ACCEPT IT! IT IS A PART OF ME YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT!
she doesn't have to agree but I will not tolerate her negative attitude.
sometimes you just gotta show them whos boss...

EZlistener

after reading thruogh most of this thread with a fat :joint: i was thinking of a few things, wether to dis-own mother, press charges etc then i noticed a light bulb started to slowly grow brighter above my head and as i was thinking what the fuck it came to me, if you don't move away and you do start growing again she will phone the D.S. on you if she already hasn't
MOVE AWAY
if you don't have any ties, kids etc MOVE AWAY

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW, I repeat WOW, this is so fucked up i dont know where to start.
I had a pretty fucked up relationship with my mum for a long time, but when she died itstil cut me and now im full of regret that we never put things right. Id say keep ur distance but dont cut all contact becaue it will hurt you as well.
good luck on the amsterdam job mate, im crossing every extremity that can be crossed for you...
If theres aything you need or want that you se me doing dont hesitate to pm me.....
I sure as ell hope u got those locks done.
Be lucky(er) mate

G

Hiya Harry

Yeah, I understand all about the hurt of breaking ties, I am slowly working things out with her.

Locks were done by 10am the next morning, I'm a bit of a DIY freak! lol

I didn't get the job in Amsterdam, but the same company has asked me to interview for a similar job so it could still happen, fingers still very much crossed.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
wow sorry to hear about that man, that had to have been scary as hell. but who knows everything happens for a reason. i mean shit your possibly gonna get a job in the dam and move down there. that is my ultimate dream, but i think its alot harder to move there permanently if your from the states. but even for a year on a visa would be amazing....one day i'll join ya up there

G

Got two interviews in Amsterdam next week, so good chances of getting a job there. Sod's law, just found a nice secure private forest plto to grow on here in England, south facing sope and the woods were thinned out last year so lots of spots with direct sun.

All icmagers will be welcome to come crash on my couch if I do make it to the Dam.

G

good news mate about the dam job,,give us a shout when u come over ,we can go for a pint and a spliff

So sorry to hear what happened BH. I hope you'll find a way that will allow you to live your own life without having to cut family ties. My sincerest best wishes on the situation.

G

Yea, that's a sad story, hope it works out for you in the Netherlands.

The family angle is one we should all watch out for.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
hope things are going good for ya man. i can't wait till i go to the dam. good luck

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
British_Hempire said:
While I was away on holiday, having a great time at the 420 Cup my parents let themselves into my house and systematically destroyed all my plants and equipment, they smashed it all to pieces and dumped it in black trash sacks, all my seeds and medicine are gone too, they even threw out my old seed catalogues, copies of magazines, plant pots, nutrients, everything has gone, to find all my beloved mothers ripped to pieces and stuffed into black plastic bags broke my heart, that my parents can do this to me is even worse, I'm 32 and it's just really hurt me. I will never speak to them again, as my mother said "you have ruined my life and you deserve to go to prison" she has also told all her friends I'm a "drug dealer" and that I have disgraced her and the whole family. Needless to say, I'm at an all-time low, I have lost my family and my critical medicine, almost the whole town has turned on me and I really need to move out of here now, so don't expect to see me growing again, at least not anytime soon.

All the best everyone.

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed meeting a lot of cool folks at the 420 Cup, big props to people like HazyFontazy, THC4SIM, Brightside, TrueCannabliss, Minister667, Growdoc, and all the others I had a great time chatting and smoking with, I'm terrible with names and am missing out loads of folks, but i enjoyed meeting you all and was really excited by how much is going on in isolated little spots around the world.

PS If I ever do find a new place to grow, at least I have the free seeds Arjan gave me! lol

I would say, eventhough its kinda harsch, they are not worth having around anyway.