What's new

Don't trust anyone, not even family

G

guest123

wow pretty crappy thing when parents act that way ...

i used to share a grow with a friend and the same thing happened when he went on a well earnt holiday , really stunned me ..

so sorry to hear it has happened to you also mate ..... hope things look better sooner for u , id sure be looking at moving too .....

muddy waters

that's terrible news BH, but i'm sure you'll be back on your feet before you know it. the beans were invaluable to you, i'm sure, but people will help you get your sativa groove back. pm me when you are growing again and i'll send you whatever i got.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
The discouragement and frustration that you are experiencing must be immense.

My heart goes out to you.

You will find your way back tho,of that I am sure..

G

i dont mean to rub salt but "let herself in"? thats mistake number one, i thought about recomending moving then breaking in to her house and destroying something she cared about but it probably wont help so just move away, quickly, doesnt have to be too far as long as she doesnt know where you are, she obviously has issues but she probably did it out of love, trying to protect you, nonetheless move away, and let her figure out why

sheminah

Dude!!! Let me tell you..."distance makes the heart grow fonder". Get the hell out! I moved 2500 miles and have a lovely long-distance "no visiting" rule relationship...and it's going swimmingly!

Sorry for your loss! Remember what Oprah says...."When people reveal themselves to you...believe them...the first time."

Let the people who treat you well become your family-blood isn't thicker than someone who understands and supports you.

Haul ass and don't look back!

Sheminah

thc43

Veteran
a simular thing happened to a mate just 2 days ago. His outdoor plants where pumping about 10 of when he cam home from a night out with the boys his GF had cut all the tops off the bigger plants, next morning the whole lot is in the bid covered in sand... Looks like the GF took offence to something or someone..

Luckily all was recovered although premature and sand covered, im wondering if the Gf has been booted yet i know i wouldnt be to happy with a so called friend playing games with something i put time and effort into.

G

im so sorry to here about your situation. im also out of the house and on my own but with a mother who tries to control me. one night i stopped back at the parents house to visit, had a bunch of grow stuff, paraphenallia, etc, in the car and stupidly left my keys near the door because i didn't think anything of it. Next day when i was leaving all my stuff was gone, my mother had broken into my car with my keys and taken everything and put it in some unknown dumpster. only was about $500 worth of stuff, but there was a lil yelling and a bit of a falling out after that. so I can kinda relate to your situation. good luck gettin back on your feet.

G

I'd be telling, not asking for a check to cover the damage and lost genetics. If they pitch a bitch burn one of their cars to the ground. Thats bullshit, even by your parents. They are acting like idiots, tell them to pay up for the damage or you will return the damage 10 fold. Get your cash and tell em stick it up their ass, and move far away.

G

Wow. I was able to turn my mother into a rabid hemp/cannabis evangelist so I've never experienced family that didn't have an open mind. I'm thankful. I empathize with you though, I hope everything turns out well for you, and that the relationship is salvagable.

C

Chamba

some one has to act like an adult here!

your mother is sick and needs immediate help from a mental health professional...if you are not sure what do or where to go to then a have a talk to her local doctor, describe her background and behavior then ask his opinion...

who knows? ..one day in the future....with combination of counseling, yoga, prescribed medication and diet etc your mother might improve and thank you for helping her....if not, then at least you tried your best

trust me on this one ,,,,running away is the easy way out and you will always regret it..

ngakpa

Veteran
BH - what can I say man, feeling the pain here, believe me

grew up in North Wales, also have a mother who is a satanic bitch, totally unhinged, little hope of improving - going down the same route as my grandmother... another manipulative, controlling, and basically evil and insane person

yes, they both have redeeming feaures, but neither of them are people who I want anything to do with ... you can waste years of well-intentioned energy on such people, to no avail

IMHO there really are people out there who by their very nature create around them a world of claustraphobic emotional negativity, and feed off it ... my mother has become one of them, sounds like yours has too

to give you an idea - my grandmother, a Tunbridge Wells reptile in her 80s, so angered a gent at one of her "dinners" she was hosting that he actually physically threw himself across the table at her .... lol, serious, she has told me the story herself

unless you seriously think that by staying where you are you can improve the situation - and from my own experience and what you have described I see no hope of that, I'm afraid - I advise you to get the fuck out of North Wales asap

some might think of that as running away - but lets face it mate, they didn;t have to grow up with it every day - at our age we deserve to be free of it... you've only got one life you can be sure of, why waste your life dancing to their miserable, status-obsessed narrow-minded tune

I can't recommend enough that you get to the ganja heartlands in Asia - what you need is some high altitude charas sativas in your life, and the cultures that surround them

we live in a world of possibilities, and it's in the nature of some people to put their egos between you and that realisation

life is and can be a joyous trip - don't let your parents fuck that up for you, get the fuck away from them as soon as possible

I always get on great with my folks when I'm in Asia

it's the old cliche - "if you wish to be compassionate towards others, first you've got to be kind to yourself"

the other one - "don't let the bastards/bitches drag you down" - it may not always look that way in North Wales, but much as I love this country, I kind of see the UK as their land, this place is basically fucked I reckon

Last edited:
G

sadly, if you're in the UK, you're in their territory

Word...

Wishing you all the best BH, dunno what to say...but know there is plenty more genetics for you when you return to growing. Some space and a new place may be a new start.

Peace and best wishes, hhf

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi british hempire
i think we were talking at the awards show
im the young looking guy

i am so sorry to hear about your situation

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
HOLY SHIT. :eek: Thats fucked up. Damn really sendin positive vibes to you man, I have bene blessed with the most wonderful, caring and understanding parents and family, especially my father (been tokin since 1965 if I remember right) who has encouraged me to do what my heart tells me to do...damn bro im feelin so bad for you, family should be the only thing you can trust in this world especially parents, as a father, a quite fresh one, I understand why they did it, they have lived thru way different times than us and thats how the majority of people of that age are, all the BWS they have fed them back then still haunts us this day, I see it all around me, everywhere, feels like most of the people somehow got very stupid somewhere around a few thousand years ago and now we have to suffer because of that, at least thats how I feel it...damn im feelin bad for you bro that is really horrible, just last sunday we were smoking my herb at the growroom with my father enjoying the beauty of PLANTS that I know my father is really proud to see me grow and I think he is happy to see al lthe changes that growing plants caused in my life, if I hadnt start growing my own I wouldnt be talking to anyone anymore like many of my friends who are somewhere else now, I really hope its a better place because most of them got into bad shit because their parents abandoned them early not even trying to help them get rid of drugs but just judging them and throwing them out...all the best bro, sending huge positive vibes...

Last edited:

Lofty

hey bh is was with thc4sim at the table in the grey area wen we were having good chin wag with u, i cant imagine wat u must feel like, after taking to u it was clear that u were very passionate about yr strains ans yr grow.

i'm really sorry to hear about yr situation, i can only hope u get bak on track and u've got a smile on yr face, good luck man

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
BH - I only just saw this - I'm really, really sorry to hear that nonsense. PM me if you get this - I can (and will) help you in every way - except finding a new place...:)

Keep your chin up if you can, we can sort this out...

Latest posts

Latest posts