What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Che

Veteran
Great interview today DrDog :) I know what you mean about shying away from fem seeds. At the expo I had a hard time finding anything that wasn't femmed, at least from the bigger breeders.

V

vipertrainwreck

hey guys, it's khaleel! :pimp3: had to delete the other account. someone hacked my old email, and i think i had some communications from administrators somewhere in there... couldn't risk. kind of fun though. get to look forward to that second green dot all over again. bringing back memories. :D

dr dog, you always keep the pimp hand strong my friend. lol beautiful stuff. :yes:

V

vipertrainwreck

HA! OGA t-shirts! You guys rock.

^^What's up v?

hiya hazy :D oh just had to kill the other account as a precautionary measure. security always number one in our line of activity. :yes: but thanks to Dr. Dog's thread I think I'm already back to my old rep lol you guys are all awesome, many thanks everyone. (and thanks doc for letting me use your thread for a shout-out) btw so what is the deal, did they take away the ability to see who is giving you rep now? I can't tell who specifically to thank. it only shows the comment and the thread.. ?

got the thread in my sig line now. just at week 3 in bloom so things are about to get fun. :canabis:

hey dog does it ever get old being such a grow-pimp? lol your room makes me moist.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Guys

Thanks for stopping in.

Leel, sometimes a start fresh is nice, lets you be who you want now

Hazy, yeah I like sporting my t shirts while i am out on the town

Do I ever get tired of being a weed pimp, hell no!!. The show is just starting for me bro

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
heya doc, any updates? gotta get my fix of inspiration lol

Hey Viper and everyone else

This will be my last post for a while here

I will be back one day, but I am easy enough to find if you look hard enough

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
whats up Doctor???been too long my friend, sorry to hear ur takin a hiatus, but Im sure everything is all good!!! Say hi to BR for me...Peace

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am coming to find ya bro :good:

cracking pic as always,,,pitty it the last:cry:....its been a good show

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts