What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Just a mild update... Been busy getting ready...new t shirts should be printed soon

picture.php

Here is that cheese, still trucking..

picture.php

This is what the rest of my room looks like, just mainly popcorn and lower buds, just getting ready to chop them, all flushed

And the next group to come in, zombies!!!

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thats a healthy amount of zombies to add into the room, dog. Looking forward to watching those ladies do their thing. :joint:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
more Zombie trees :whee:.....can you tell us anything about the new strains entering the Dog pound?

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thats some good looking cheese... nicely flushed!

Thanks Big D

Thats a healthy amount of zombies to add into the room, dog. Looking forward to watching those ladies do their thing. :joint:
Well that is just for starts. I am going to pull 20 plants every two weeks, so I have some cloning to do, the big ones to the left are moms

more Zombie trees :whee:.....can you tell us anything about the new strains entering the Dog pound?

keep it green
highlander
Well as far as I know right now, It is going to be cheese and zombie for the next while, but I am sure I will be coming home with lots of seeds from the expo, so we will have to see what makes it

Nice cheese dog. First pic of it I was like whoa!

Thanks bro, stinking one too

Che

Veteran
How do you do it all, and still find time to post? You're an inspiration to us all Doc, can't wait to see ya at the expo! Got our tickets, hotel, everything lined up :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Che

Good question bro...though today I am doing nothing. a buddy of mine gave me a few grams of some zombie bubble, so I hitting that and doing nothing else today

I should get my hotel soon though, I might do that now

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
the doG
Howzit brother..?? SOrry havent been by but i have been a busy busy beaver... :D Wow still snapping awesome pixels. I love it thanx for sharing this round of skunx with us all.. I enjoyed it and now on to the next i cant wait to see the new gurls frosting them cakes.. :D and yea that cheese looks nicely flushed.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love the cheese,almost trims itself after the flush :D
always here just watchin you pimp them putas!
peace yo.-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey guys, zombies in veg doing awesome. I gave them a strong feeding of PBP today, man I like the way that smells

So getting ready for the Expo...just packing up

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sweet merchandise bro, have a great time at the Expo, would be amazing to attend one of those one of these days, bit far to travel from OZ though :biggrin:

Dr Dog

Veteran
^^ dog, your pics are showing in the pic above, did you know?

great work btw dr,dog

Yeah I know I be there, I have already had my face in mags, so I was too lazy to block it out, whats the point lol

imma have to buy me one of them OGA shirts :)

Right on bro, that is what I like to hear. New black ones in about 3 weeks, same logo, except the logo has glow in the dark borders

Dr Dog

Veteran
Sweet merchandise bro, have a great time at the Expo, would be amazing to attend one of those one of these days, bit far to travel from OZ though :biggrin:

Thanks Boom, snuck one in on me....

Hopefully I can make it to one of the Nimbin Festivals one of these years

A Dam is next

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
the doG
howzit brother..?? puffing and passing thru.. Have an awesome fun time at the expo brother.. cya when ya get back.. be safe and stay hgih sending ya safe fun vibes.. peace n pufs.

sackO

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
give me shout when the black Tshirts drop bro,,,am going to buy one as soon as thay come in..new logo looks kick ass:dance013:...........

wish i could be at the expo,,,,hay you never know i might be able to catch up with the OGA crew in ADAM ...

keep it green
highlander

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers dog bro, wishing you guys a happy expo, sorry i cant come, i will be there in my heart. we miss oga outlets here in europe

carpster

well ive decided to grow in promix...hydro when cash permits...could someone post a feeding regimen for say 3 week veg then bud for critical mass...i have done flood and drain years ago but the pro mix will be new for me i heard you can easly run into overfeed prolems...i will perseveer till im sucsessfull...