What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Che

Veteran
Great interview today DrDog :) I know what you mean about shying away from fem seeds. At the expo I had a hard time finding anything that wasn't femmed, at least from the bigger breeders.

V

vipertrainwreck

hey guys, it's khaleel! :pimp3: had to delete the other account. someone hacked my old email, and i think i had some communications from administrators somewhere in there... couldn't risk. kind of fun though. get to look forward to that second green dot all over again. bringing back memories. :D

dr dog, you always keep the pimp hand strong my friend. lol beautiful stuff. :yes:

V

vipertrainwreck

HA! OGA t-shirts! You guys rock.

^^What's up v?

hiya hazy :D oh just had to kill the other account as a precautionary measure. security always number one in our line of activity. :yes: but thanks to Dr. Dog's thread I think I'm already back to my old rep lol you guys are all awesome, many thanks everyone. (and thanks doc for letting me use your thread for a shout-out) btw so what is the deal, did they take away the ability to see who is giving you rep now? I can't tell who specifically to thank. it only shows the comment and the thread.. ?

got the thread in my sig line now. just at week 3 in bloom so things are about to get fun. :canabis:

hey dog does it ever get old being such a grow-pimp? lol your room makes me moist.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Guys

Thanks for stopping in.

Leel, sometimes a start fresh is nice, lets you be who you want now

Hazy, yeah I like sporting my t shirts while i am out on the town

Do I ever get tired of being a weed pimp, hell no!!. The show is just starting for me bro

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
heya doc, any updates? gotta get my fix of inspiration lol

Hey Viper and everyone else

This will be my last post for a while here

I will be back one day, but I am easy enough to find if you look hard enough

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
whats up Doctor???been too long my friend, sorry to hear ur takin a hiatus, but Im sure everything is all good!!! Say hi to BR for me...Peace

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am coming to find ya bro :good:

cracking pic as always,,,pitty it the last:cry:....its been a good show

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts