What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

niluola

Wow, what a treat!

I'm a great fan of wandering the woods and waters as well.

Nature is my church. Survival the philosophy.

Really appreciate the pics!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
great pics bro (drop more). you deserve it after the grafting youve been doing in your room, it looks so chilled out there
do you get any bears there/ anything that can eat ya lol..
now get ya game face back on lol..

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks everybody

Just trying to get back into the swing of real life again, back to my day job

Was tough, I ended up straining a ligament in my knee carrying all that weight through the woods, and the bug bites are itchy still LOL

But I would not have traded it for the world

d3kk

Yo dog, feelin everything about what your doin.

keep up the solid grows brotha and the sleeve looks sick. are you a newf?

Dr Dog

Veteran
woh man so beautiful pix shot, nature trip always be good!! keep it up!!!

hey Killer thanks man, was a great trip, and I do love taking pics

yeahh lol growing big buds!!! i do that in my spare time:laughing:
Well that is a whole other thing man, I do have a fulltime no weed related job, then I run the seed company and do my medical grow in my spare time, but thanks for stopping back in bro

Awesome pics Dog. I wouldn't have come back. Give me a body of water, a bag of weed and a fishing rod and I'm set for life.

Kind of my sentiment too dude, I am working towards moving up there in that area in about 5 years or so. I originally grew up and went to HS in the North, so I miss it

Yo dog, feelin everything about what your doin.

keep up the solid grows brotha and the sleeve looks sick. are you a newf?

Thanks man.... I appreciate it. I am a Newf, born and raised. Was born on the island and went to School in Labrador..

I should have an update on my grow soon enough, been a while since I have been there, so things should look a little different by that point

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog looks like a fun trip, thanks for sharing the great images, nice selection, you must spread some rep around before givin it to the Dog again..DD

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Well that is a whole other thing man, I do have a fulltime no weed related job, then I run the seed company and do my medical grow in my spare time, but thanks for stopping back in bro

well than i have even more respect for your work....
and what about girls...?? do ya find the time?? sure - we all find time for girls

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Sweet spot, Dog. My kinda chit. Looks like a nice spot to go off the grid. :joint:

Hey rasputin, thanks man.. 5 sites in 5 days my friend, alot of them kind of look the same, lake, rocks...but all were awesome

Dog looks like a fun trip, thanks for sharing the great images, nice selection, you must spread some rep around before givin it to the Dog again..DD

Hey Doob, thanks bro, nice remarks coming from a shutterbug of your magnitude

well than i have even more respect for your work....
and what about girls...?? do ya find the time?? sure - we all find time for girls

LOL, Thanks man, I have a live in GF, that I have been with for over 10 years. So I dont need to go very far, she is out back right now mowing the lawn

hazy

Veteran
a Newf eh? My little brother was born in Stephenville at the US Air force base that was? there. Long time ago. My only memories from Newfoundland are my older brother digging a hole in the snow and putting me in it, where i stayed till my mom and dad found me later. That and a big hairy dog scaring me. And lobsters in a box in the back floor of the car one night going home.

Looks like it was a great vacation.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Hazy, got ties to Stephensville too man.. have some relatives in the area.

I probably had a dog just like the one yo speak of bro..I guess not much more snow for you anymore

Used to love the snow. Blowing through snow drifts in my F150. But since I've been down here in Fla., fishing year round and cruising the beaches, I could care less if I ever see a snowflake again. LOL These old bone don't like tthe cold much anymore.

d3kk

Thanks man.... I appreciate it. I am a Newf, born and raised. Was born on the island and went to School in Labrador..

I should have an update on my grow soon enough, been a while since I have been there, so things should look a little different by that point

Word man, im gonna stay posted. Im born and raised in nova scotia but spent plenty of time over your area over the years. Keep reppin those east coast skills man.

what can you tell me bout your seed company? any links i can take a look at?

cheers bro.

C

cracker_420

sup dog!!!! been awhile since i have been on here.. but im back! campin pics look sic bro..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
after che mentioned, i went out and grabbed the article man.
way to get out there bro/bros
u are living my dream it seems lol. wish my gov was like urs that is for sure. maybe i need to move. hehe

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just stoppin thru to say wattup and smoke some bubba w ya homie...lookin forward to them shots,you kno im always lurkin around yo.
peace-T-