What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
killer forest in there! Outstanding!

Yo Hazy, yeah starting to fill up the room, I got 3 or 4 more lights going to fired up this week

Lookin good :) I like the 25 week strain LOL

Thanks Che dude, Yeah cold will stop a plant COLD

hella update bro...that room shots are insane!!!!
lol @ 25 week strain,dayum yo...:D
shit is looking stellar.peace-T-

Yo T, yeah she is a crazy one, thanks bro, I am starting to get teh buds to show up, looks great I think. I should have some nice shots in about 2 weeks

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

:D That looks amazing. More lights coming too, woohoo! Sterling stuff DD :smokey:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Great pics bro! :respect:

Hey, these ladies around here are saying you got a killer body but your face looks like a dog :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
:D That looks amazing. More lights coming too, woohoo! Sterling stuff DD :smokey:

Yeah another 3 to 4 immediately. I moved a bunch to increase my footprint, should be quite good with another 4

Very impressive bro, can't wait to see em!

about 2 weeks bro, you get to touch them

Nice Room Dr dog!!! mad props !

Thanks benny

Great pics bro! :respect:

Hey, these ladies around here are saying you got a killer body but your face looks like a dog :D

LOL yeah they dont call me dog for nuthin'

looking great in there dog, keep up the good work!

:dance013:

peace,
sg

Thanks OG, thanks for stopping by

Next pic is gonna be of the "Bud" Hunter creeping through this thick Forrest of Buds hunting that one elusive "golden girl" :D Looking nice and jungly inthere Doc! How you chop them plants come harvest time? with a machete/ :biglaugh:
Laterz, Low

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasheezy bro nice pic...i just saw ur rep post...no trimpro yet bro,too many other things to do before i get that lazy lol...im thinkin a spinpro tho sooner then later...still when i look at ur room it makes me realize it aint all that much of a hurry for me and the little grow i have goin.
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking real good in here Dr. That's one hella forest, much respect.

Peace.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Next pic is gonna be of the "Bud" Hunter creeping through this thick Forrest of Buds hunting that one elusive "golden girl" :D Looking nice and jungly inthere Doc! How you chop them plants come harvest time? with a machete/ :biglaugh:
Laterz, Low

Hey Low. Giving me some ideas, I am sure I will come up with something

fasheezy bro nice pic...i just saw ur rep post...no trimpro yet bro,too many other things to do before i get that lazy lol...im thinkin a spinpro tho sooner then later...still when i look at ur room it makes me realize it aint all that much of a hurry for me and the little grow i have goin.
peace-T-
heya T, nah your grow aint little. This one gets to be a bit much now and then, but mostly worth it, especially when everything is starting to fall into place

Looking real good in here Dr. That's one hella forest, much respect.

Peace.
Thanks dude

Damn you need a weedeater to get in there. Sweet.

Yeah it is a crazy place to walk through, thanks for the visit!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? WOof WoOf!!! them Bishes look friggn hot keep em sexeh... be back later peace..

sack

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey Sacko

Thanks for stoppin in

I am just posting one picture tonight, but i will get some more done tomorrow, I got some nice ones

Just about 3 weeks flower now

picture.php

Che

Veteran
Oh boy, it's starting to get really good in here :D You can barely see the doctor for all the trees..

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks dudes

So as promised here are the rest of the shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here is the 26 week strain lol, starting to grow off again

picture.php