What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn that place is getting full. I like the trimmed up method, no sense wasting plant energy on those small buds.... go big or go home bitches!

Take 'er easy bro.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great dr Dog!!! i am envious of all those beautiful plants you have in there. Keep up the great work. You are a good soul for helpin all those people...Can you divulge how many people u are growin for??? Just curious bro, take care...peace

- Z

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yeah baby thats what i like to see .i do the same when giving a hair cut i could or should use them for clones but sometimes its best to chuck them

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea maing,puttin in that good work i see :friends:
i get some clones that will get unruly like that one did too bro,gotta do the same thing.
room is lookn great bro,keep that mack hand strong.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
tree house is lookin full! looks good bro!

Thanks Cracker , yeah its all looking good now, starting to see the work pay off

Damn that place is getting full. I like the trimmed up method, no sense wasting plant energy on those small buds.... go big or go home bitches!

Take 'er easy bro.

Yup, that and they are in my way watering too, I cannot pull every plant out to water, so I need some lower room..

lookin great dr Dog!!! i am envious of all those beautiful plants you have in there. Keep up the great work. You are a good soul for helpin all those people...Can you divulge how many people u are growin for??? Just curious bro, take care...peace

- Z

Yo Z

Currently I grow for two people, one of them has a large number, there has been talk of adding another patient, but that is to be decided

yeah baby thats what i like to see .i do the same when giving a hair cut i could or should use them for clones but sometimes its best to chuck them

Thanks Farley, no sense having more than I need

Dog must be an angel cause it looks like hes in heaven. lol

LOL, thanks bro, your rep was good too man

not the best lookin angel but i bet he's the most poular lol:biggrin:,,,,nice dog,,,i can't wait to see pics in about 9 weeks...peace

well try about 7 weeks, That is when it should be all buds

Safety first :)

You know it

yea maing,puttin in that good work i see :friends:
i get some clones that will get unruly like that one did too bro,gotta do the same thing.
room is lookn great bro,keep that mack hand strong.
peace-T-

Yo know me bro, king of the dogs, that and it helps the juices go to the top of the plant where i want them

Dog :wave:looks like a great start to this year :D

Thanks dude, fingers crossed

Dr Dog

Veteran
Flower show is about a week in now

I should have a picture update within the next day or so..

I will also be showing an update of the ignored cups, lets see how they are progressing!!

Stay tuned

isit4.20yet

Wow Dr. Dog. You're running some major Kwatts there.

Stupid question from a novice: Wouldn't the plants do better if you lowered the lights between them and circled them around the lights? Then you would get light from all sides and greater penetration, right?

Well, just a thought. It looks awesome and have a great grow!

edit: Whoops. I posted without looking to see there were 16 more pages to read.... going back now to catch up. :) lol

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
pics pics pics pics :hotbounce....looking mighty fine bro...i take it your fire/burner thing is helping out loads yeh.....

right peeps ill give 4/1 odds that Dog needs a ladder at the end lol

keep it real & green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
stretch time :)

V.

Thanks V, incidentally been trying some theories I have to eliminate stretch or reduce it, I will keep everyone informed as I start to see

Wow Dr. Dog. You're running some major Kwatts there.

Stupid question from a novice: Wouldn't the plants do better if you lowered the lights between them and circled them around the lights? Then you would get light from all sides and greater penetration, right?

Well, just a thought. It looks awesome and have a great grow!

edit: Whoops. I posted without looking to see there were 16 more pages to read.... going back now to catch up. :) lol

Been there done that. I have an issue with that style with my room. I do not have enough lights to have 360 degree coverage of the plants, so the outsides will suffer and not yield well away from light. So to combat this, I would need to come up with some sort of Vert Scrog ( which I had thought about) but the number of plants I have would mean a lot of work and time, which I do not have. So I have taken another route and added reflectors and pruned the plants up to the point of useless light penetration.

Thanks for visit man

Thanks Bro Bob

pics pics pics pics :hotbounce....looking mighty fine bro...i take it your fire/burner thing is helping out loads yeh.....

right peeps ill give 4/1 odds that Dog needs a ladder at the end lol

keep it real & green
highlander

My furnace rocks man, I used to go in bundled up, even wearing a winter hat( touque). and I would be fine. I go in on a t shirt mostly now and I am normally sweating when I leave.

I have a full sized fridge there stocked with liquids..

Going in soon, got my camera packed up ready to go
:smokeit:

Dr Dog

Veteran
OK

Very tired today so not that chatty, but as promised an update is here

10 days in flower, things are looking good.

picture.php

Blue Rhino

picture.php

Great white Shark

picture.php

Upstairs

picture.php

Zombie Virus

picture.php

Zombie Virus

picture.php

zombies

picture.php

me behind teh zombies. I am 6 ft

picture.php

Me in front

picture.php

me and the next group

so everything is looking good. Buds should start to show up this week sometime

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ur room is the type of space i dream of dog...and ur doing it hella justice too :respect:
them zombies are huge bro i am all on the edge of the seat to see them bud up,and the amount of nugs the throw ur way.
....oh yea,bad ass shirt too.
peace-T-