What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
just AWESOME stuff growing on brother ,1 could only wish to blow it up like that ,i couldnt imagine how much work that is every day and thats nothing when it comes to harvest, trimming and all that comes with it MAD PROPS BROTHER

M

moses224

Dont know how i missed this but finally caught a seat..very impressive show my man....good vibes

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
amazing bro!

Thanks Cracker bro

damn dog, those are some big bushes.

that room is gettin FULL, awesome stuff.

peace,
sg

hey sg thanks man

just AWESOME stuff growing on brother ,1 could only wish to blow it up like that ,i couldnt imagine how much work that is every day and thats nothing when it comes to harvest, trimming and all that comes with it MAD PROPS BROTHER

Yeah I don't talk about teh work involved but lets just say it is at least 5 to 6 hours each time i am in there

Dont know how i missed this but finally caught a seet..very impressive show my man....good vibes

No worries moses

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy crap!
i bet you have little forest creatures running around in there!
make sure you have your leatherman on you in case a bear jumps out from behind one of them bushes!
a real bear, not a brother bear :)

M

moses224

That overall shot from second story is like lookin into heaven.....pretty work my friend...how many different varieties are you flowering?

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yeah its filling up NICE. Great pics! :respect:

Thanks D

All I can say is :yoinks:

Thanks Phat

holy crap!
i bet you have little forest creatures running around in there!
make sure you have your leatherman on you in case a bear jumps out from behind one of them bushes!
a real bear, not a brother bear :)

LOL yeah, brother bear, I am sure that would be scary too bro

That overall shot from second story is like lookin into heaven.....pretty work my friend...how many different varieties are you flowering?

Thanks moses, I like that shot too..

Right now in flower I have
1.skunk 1
2.great white shark
3.big bud x hashplant
4.Cheese
5. cotton candy
6 blue rhino
7. Lifesaver
8 zombie virus

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is one impressive room.

looking forward to the rest of the show - have you tried great white shark yet? - a decent pheno of that is a heavy hitter

V.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks Verdant

Looking forward to seeing the show myself

This is my first experience with the GWS, looking forward to trying it out

One of teh faster developing plants in there so far

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
nice selection DR DOG whats the blue rhino made up from ,and if thats bogs lifesaver your in for a treat.its been yrs since ive grow the LS but it was great pain killin weed for sure .1 of my plants even got shot with a pistol and survived w/o throwin nanners.i dont know if it stin in my thread but ill see ..looking forward to the show

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Farley

Not sure about the Rhino, again it came potted and unsexed when i got it. But it is obviously the holder of some AF genes, as it started flowering before I had it even close to being in the room

L~B

fasheezy bro nice pic...i just saw ur rep post...no trimpro yet bro,too many other things to do before i get that lazy lol...im thinkin a spinpro tho sooner then later...still when i look at ur room it makes me realize it aint all that much of a hurry for me and the little grow i have goin.
peace-T-

:yeahthats:faint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks L B

It does take up a lot of time, it is my second job

Should have another update tomorrow night or wednesday morning, Got to get the next batch ready to go in

Dr Dog

Veteran
No worries Farley

I only know the origins of the Zombies and the Skunk #1. I always get offers for mature plants, I take them depending on the grower

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn Doc, killer batch of recent photos. Really digging the first pic from your update on 23/1/10. It's like some dream I had come to reality in picture form. :respect:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Damn Doc, killer batch of recent photos. Really digging the first pic from your update on 23/1/10. It's like some dream I had come to reality in picture form. :respect:

With all the orange glow in there, it is tough getting good shots that do not look washed out from removing the orange

Thanks brother
Man Dr....must feel real nice walking into that garden everyday. One helluva show!:dance013:

It is pretty cool, but there really is not time for walks. Case in point I was in there for about 3 hours last night, just got feeding done for flowers

Ok on to the pictures, not much talk, I will let pics do talking

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Rhino

:smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts