What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

G

guest101

Thats what i call a full time hobbie!! :D
Some cheap reflectors wouldn't hurt to concentrate luminance in the bottom of the room where plants are.
Excelent work Dr! ;)

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Thats a dream set up double D. Talk about something that's worth the effort... growin' erb :D !

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thats what i call a full time hobbie!! :D
Some cheap reflectors wouldn't hurt to concentrate luminance in the bottom of the room where plants are.
Excelent work Dr! ;)
Reflectors on their way, got 24 of them on order. And yes it certainly is a hobby of a full time nature

Great grow and thread Dr! Nice getting to see a grow over such a long timespan. :)
Thanks man, you will get to see alot more than that very soon

Thats a dream set up double D. Talk about something that's worth the effort... growin' erb :D !
Thanks Big D. I hope so

Beautiful room:eek:)

Thanks alot TT

Will be in again over the next few days, will have an update then

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice update up there. Lotsa work you got there homie.. Beautiful flowers tho for sure.. Cant wait to see them clones blow up... Keep up the good work man.. :rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hell Yea Doc, things are looking great around this place.. Wow those clones should help fill in more in the flower room.. Cant wait till they get HUGE!! Keep up the hard work homie, def looks like its paying off.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was good talkin to you brother,....did you see the rest of that game? LMAO 10-1 are you serious?.....YANKEES killin the field bro...even with the bad calls there was no hope for them angels last night lol....they got their wings clipped hehehe...
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Nice update up there. Lotsa work you got there homie.. Beautiful flowers tho for sure.. Cant wait to see them clones blow up... Keep up the good work man.. :rasta:

Yo Prof, thanks dude, yeah lots of work, but I have never been one to shy away from hard work, and especially when it pays off in teh end

Hell Yea Doc, things are looking great around this place.. Wow those clones should help fill in more in the flower room.. Cant wait till they get HUGE!! Keep up the hard work homie, def looks like its paying off.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Yo Kron, hows things bro?
I am hoping to have a full room ina few weeks, fingers crossed

was good talkin to you brother,....did you see the rest of that game? LMAO 10-1 are you serious?.....YANKEES killin the field bro...even with the bad calls there was no hope for them angels last night lol....they got their wings clipped hehehe...
peace-T-

Yeah bro, it was fun, I did watch most of it, and yeah the missed calls really made no difference really, it would ave +/- 1 run or two, but a blow out none the less

Could you tell me exactly what kind of nutrients those are your using??? Never seen those before.
Green Planet Wholesale. You probably would have never heard of them before as they are new and I am testing them out. Canadian Company, you will hear more about them very soon I am sure. Thanks for checking out my thread

I

idoreallytry

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! that veg room is off the hook alot of work transplanting all those clones,,stellar brother,,peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
how are you liking those nutes??

Hey Cracker
Nutes are ok, I do not really care for two parts, just a pain measuring like 5 different products out

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! that veg room is off the hook alot of work transplanting all those clones,,stellar brother,,peace

Yeah it is alot of work, I need to pull an all nighter very soon to get some more done

I

idoreallytry

do i feel u on the all nighters i am constantly staying up doind something else,,,peace brother

C

cracker420

i feel ya. think im gonna order me some zombie beans :) you have inspired me :)

Dr Dog

Veteran
good stuff cracker

You will like em if you like a good strong indica

Ido

Yeah, kills the next day though so it sucks a bit, an average night can be 7 hours of work.

I

idoreallytry

i can't imaginr a alnighter u pull i feel drained the next day and my grow is no where near the same size as urs,,,u are the man fo sho,,,peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hi ho hi ho its off to work dog goes... dont kill urself brother... wish i could assist! i am great at rollin and giving suggestions lol