What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks everyone

I will get some individual replies later on tonight

The strain of the clones is Dutch Passion #1, and the rest will be cupped tonight. I have just got to remember to pick up some more, will try to get those square beer cups

So update of sorts tonight, maybe I might even be able to get the light mover installed

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
light mover are cool bro!!!
do u install it in ur veg room or is it for flowering??? in a vertical setup a light mover should be very effective!!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Light mover for the moms only right now

I am working on a grow wheel that will take up alot of my space

Dr Dog

Veteran
I did not get light mover up yet, but I am nearly ready for it.

With 60 transplants last night, it took up alot of my time

so Anyways, not quite 100 clones, I actually had 98

But here are 93 of them

Dutch Passion #1

picture.php

4 Clones of Lifesaver and Cotton Candy each

picture.php

5 Zombies, Blue Rhino, Cotton candy, Heavenly man now under 800 w

picture.php

Going out to the hydro store today, will probably have some new stuff to talk about today

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good show drdog,i have some transplanting and up-potting to do tonight too,around 40 from the cloner and 20 from 1 gal,to three gal. bags...ten will be flipped ten will veg for another week or 2...gotta get the perpetual started sometime....
i love the look of ur room man,always makes me dream ... keep on doin this bomb ass work bro,ur livin the life fasheezy.peace my friend.-T-

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dr dog - nice clone setup!

i may be missing something here but isnt passion #1 an outdoor strain??

V.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lookin real good DR, like T said those bigger ones look mad healthy.. Thats alotta clones you got your hands on.. Anyway keep up the good work brotha.. :rasta:

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
i like the set up you have there dr.dog lots of room to work......looks like your clones are enjoying the fluros also...and the larger girls look mighty healthy.

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Nice and clean, Dog. Looks great! You have the toughest-looking shoplights ever... looks like you're growing inside a monster truck :smoke:

-s

Dr Dog

Veteran
good show drdog,i have some transplanting and up-potting to do tonight too,around 40 from the cloner and 20 from 1 gal,to three gal. bags...ten will be flipped ten will veg for another week or 2...gotta get the perpetual started sometime....
i love the look of ur room man,always makes me dream ... keep on doin this bomb ass work bro,ur livin the life fasheezy.peace my friend.-T-

Yeah transplanting takes alot of my time, that and feeding, can easily gobble up a few hours easy

hey dr dog - nice clone setup!

i may be missing something here but isnt passion #1 an outdoor strain??

V.
Thanks man, I am not sure about being indoors or out, there is really no difference to me, what I grow inside, I will grow outside, the description also says 6 weeks, LOL there has never been a plant of mine that has come down before 8

Lookin real good DR, like T said those bigger ones look mad healthy.. Thats alotta clones you got your hands on.. Anyway keep up the good work brotha.. :rasta:
Thanks Prof. It is alot fo clones, and it is going to suck in about 3 days, when I have to water them LOL

Nice cloning room. I bet you could get more in there if you tried.

XXd

I could probably stick another 300 or so in there easily, I am only using about 1/4 of this room, and I have more Floro fixtures to install

i like the set up you have there dr.dog lots of room to work......looks like your clones are enjoying the fluros also...and the larger girls look mighty healthy.

Thanks Vince. The flower room is next to get at. That will be fun, but we will get there slowly. Going to be doin some mods in the grow room, but a pinball table may be in the cards

looking great! wish i had those genetics...

Thanks man, all donated for the most part, of course being very tight with the owner of the local seed bank does not hurt either

Nice and clean, Dog. Looks great! You have the toughest-looking shoplights ever... looks like you're growing inside a monster truck :smoke:

-s

Lol thanks dude, I like em, All gimmick on them I am afraid, but some mean looking lights

So I will be back in there in a few days, so an update then:joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Ok

was in last night for a few hours, Got some reflectors installed and ready to go

Got another tray of clones too, same strain Passion #1, will get those transplanted asap, but I am kind of waiting on some space to put these..

picture.php

Clones

picture.php

Zombie Fan

picture.php

A zombie FIM, should be interesting to see how she reacts to this..

picture.php

A Doctor and his plants

picture.php

Bigger veggers, not sure who is going to be a MOM yet

picture.php

Overview of room

picture.php

The drive in

picture.php

picture.php

Update again in a few days

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puttin in the work huh bro....i see you got them tables full.mamas ready for the picking...just had to restart a pcr mama,seems like it wasnt lovin the move...zombies are coming soon bro.peace-T-

Che

Veteran
Great pics, everything is coming up millhouse! :D Loving the trays stuffed full of clones, can't wait to see you run the dp1!

Dr Dog

Veteran
puttin in the work huh bro....i see you got them tables full.mamas ready for the picking...just had to restart a pcr mama,seems like it wasnt lovin the move...zombies are coming soon bro.peace-T-

Yeah, The Zombies are looking special. Getting there bro. I should have a better idea what is happening here this week.

look at those trichs! lookin good man!

Cracker, thanks dude, I have 5 in flower, That is the trichs of one of them

That zombie fan is huge! Room looks awesome bro, you get that mover in yet?

Thanks bro, and early yet too, only about 4 week from seed that one is. Light mover not yet, I need the shelves I would attatch it too, right after this run it will be done

Great pics, everything is coming up millhouse! :D Loving the trays stuffed full of clones, can't wait to see you run the dp1!
Thanks bro. I am looking forward to it brother too

Latest posts

Latest posts