What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoG
Howzit brother..?? Have a great camping trip and give the bears hell show em how a human shits in the woods.. lmfao.. pardon the almost pun.. Sounds like a much needed vacay so do it up relax get refocused and come back kicking more ass. be safe and stay high and puff out the bears... peace.

sack

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a safe camping trip bro...don't let the bears catch you ;)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hey everyone

I am back, just getting in, will have some camping shots to share in a while, this dog needs a bath and a pepsi

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoG
howzit..?? Welcome back to civilization brother.. Take a shower and drink that pepsi and chillax for a bit and then get to posting updates and pics of camping ;).... seriously though glad yer safe peace..

sack

MobbDeep

WOW..very very nice man..any further details..nutrient regime..is there any reason why you hang the bulbs vertically? Dam it must smell like heaven in that room!!

saint

picture.php

That is a truly nice pic brother. Sucks about the no chops picks but understandable... Still though I know you gonna hook us up with some dried nugs right :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Everyone

Thanks for your replies. I went to sleep early last night, but I did get some pics done. to follow...

I am changing out genetics in the grow, as some of them were really stressed during early life, shot some nanners, and I want to start fresh in there.. I am going in tommorrow night, will get some shots of what is left. And what I am doin..

Here are a couple camping shots to hold you over

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1500 feet peak I climbed to get here

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B

Thanks bro

Cella
No worries, I enjoy sharing cool stuff, and the outdoors on that level is really cool

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Saint

Thanks man, It was a hard one to get. I knew it was going to happen, looking at the sky, but it did not last long.

Latest posts

Latest posts