Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Ok Bros

Got some more work done tonight

Got some floros for the veg room. 4 66 watt T8 4 footers

picture.php

The shelves in the back will removed and a light rail with 2 400 W mh will be on it hotting some mom plants

picture.php

Here is the new lights only

The full light

picture.php

Heavenly man

picture.php

A few Zombies, 5/5 female

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

sweet dr,,,the room is impecable i wish i had that kind of space and the diligenceto keep it in order hats off my friend,,,peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
uh oh its time to get crackin up norte brotha Dog...
i wish i could help with the work.. so fun to build and setup with others....
my builds are always solo so i am always bored and lonely lol
cant wait to see the zombies kick ass
i got my new lights and some space cleared out for some of that oga gear, but i must have missed the bus, cause last i heard i was in there, but never got that PM from BR... i know yall are super busy and def no worries.. but i just hope that they werent sent as i never received... rather them be forgotten than taken lol
at least i can still live bicuriously through your zombies
another day i can bring back the dead!
i have plenty of gear to keep me busy
i must have missed it, any final numbers or didnt get em
Sir

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Everthings lookin great dog...keep up the great work bro...peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks Guys

I want to get another 4 floros for the other side of the hps lights

And a couple more wall mount fans, and I should be good in there. Of course I am going to need some sort of permanent plant rising issues, but I think we have that figured out for the most part.

So anyways, BR is supposed to come down this weekend, so a little OGA conference going to be happening, we will have to get some good shots of us.

One way or another, a couple good shots should be up very soon

Thanks everyone for visiting

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
wow awesome thread. wish I had found it sooner. do you also go by Dirt Dog? if not you should. Im high lol
this next run is going to be epic. :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Don

Nope that is not me. Thanks dude for your kind words and your visit

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoG
Howzit brother..?? I will be chillen in any of your grows lots of beauty i like to hang where there is beauty..;) Anyhow nice and clean setup Ill be watching... peace..

sack

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Its been awhile since I came thru your thread Dr Dog. I can see everything got a little bigger. Keep up the good work Imma go look thru some pages... :rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Doggy, i love he sound of that heavenxmango cross, lookin forward to seein her row up...i also love the growth structure on those Zombie's, gonna be a fuun one to grow for sure...you got it goin on bro, keep it up....room looks great too...Peace

- Z

Mainstrains

Hey fellow Canadian

Hey fellow Canadian

You do very nice work, I'm impressed :kewlpics:too

Looking forward to the next batch !!

Keep up the great work :respect:

Dr Dog

Veteran
lookin nice and clean, good luck on the new crop ;)

Thanks dude

yeah i am a butcher so i can have mess all over lol,,,peace

well, I dont see it that way LOL, a messy butcher shop would freak me out

Its been awhile since I came thru your thread Dr Dog. I can see everything got a little bigger. Keep up the good work Imma go look thru some pages... :rasta:

Prof, thanks bro.. the show is just getting started, first bit was just warming up
Doggy, i love he sound of that heavenxmango cross, lookin forward to seein her row up...i also love the growth structure on those Zombie's, gonna be a fuun one to grow for sure...you got it goin on bro, keep it up....room looks great too...Peace

- Z
Thanks brother Z, she is talked very highly of in my circles, I thought we would try it out, I have both Heaven and Mango as well, if I like teh mix

You do very nice work, I'm impressed :kewlpics:too

Looking forward to the next batch !!

Keep up the great work :respect:

Mainstrains, thanks man

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Doc, Ra1n, Core etc., I feel like doing an OGA strain soon; :canabis: got any suggestions? :chin: I like the mellow indica type buzz... Nothing too strong (not into that rapid drop in blood pressure kinda buzz) but just overall mellow and calming... :eek:

Mmm...Maybe I should've asked this at the OGA forum. :drum:

Latest posts

Latest posts