What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
A page without a picture...we cannot have that

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WHO let the DoG out woof woof woof!!!!!! patiently waiting for the new pics.. hehe.. peace.

sack

Dr Dog

Veteran
sacko

probably Saturday night I should have some more shots... Doing some choppin of about 8 or so plants.

Ido

Thanks man, hate having a page without a picture, if the page flips before I get to it, so be it, but otherwise, Got to have something to look at

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Heck, I run 20 posts/page, so it's almost never image-less for me. :D

(Good thing, the images in here are great.)

-s

D

danny karey

This shit-ass wheather we've been having sucks, cold for a day or 2 than hotter than fuck for a day....Today is pretty cold, Im still waiting for summer to start.lol.

Great job on the ladies man, they look very frosty!!

Keep up the good work

Danny

bmwCali

i really love the show, although the dog has gotten more&more cockier (maybe coke or meth usage?) throughout the seasons.

anyway, Dr. Dog, you're show is looking GREAT as always, what season and which episodes are those plants? hmm now that i read..its not THAT funny...

anyway...great grow show dude! keep it up and keep it safe! :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Strain

I have a HD laptop I normally connect with, so the 16:9 aspect does not really work well with the huge posts per page, but I do like to get a shot in each page. Of course that is due to me busting Bears balls about his thread being 9 pages of text a while back. Thanks for the visit dude. and thanks for the props!!

Hey Danny

Thanks for stopping by man. Yeah getting a little cooler out there today, working wonders for my temp issues though, and humidity is down, its a lovely thing, fall is.

Moldy

Thanks man, I normally run in soil(less), I do have xperience in other methods as well, and have a bit of a horticulture background, so I am pretty confident as well, LOL. I think my next change is going to be a custom made grow wheel, about 12 feet in height...a good bud of mine and myself are working on teh details now

BMW

Had me confused there, incidentally I rarely hear any bounty hunter jokes, so I had to read your posts a few times b4 I got it. These plants well I dont knwo the season, but these would be episode 9 ish

Big Billy

hey sir, thanks man. I cant give out exact numbers for many reasons, but lets just say I am over 200 plants allowed.

High Low

Thanks bro, saved me the time of looking for a shot

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup drdog the budmaster :D so ur takin down a few tonight huh bro?good chit,cant wait to see some of ur fresh nugz... after next week it will be a while before i get to scizzor bang some chiks :D.
peace-T-

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
...coming in nearing the end of this grow but can see theres more to come....had a bit of a read through the thread...looks like its coming together real nice.HH. =]-~

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OGA putting it down. What up DOG? Great grow man. Should be coming back to the boards soon enough. Just wanted to say what up to my homie.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Tona

hey brother!!.. Yeah chops happening tonight for teh most part, got about 8 or so ready, 8 I know for sure, maybe a few more very soon.. I will grab some pics of course. Trim Pro in action tonight

Billy

Thanks bro

Happy herb, yeah she be perpetual here brother, I am a bit off schedule(long story) but a few weeks from now I should have a full room again.

Chubby
Thanks bro, anxiously awaiting your return to form

Asterix
Thanks man. stay tuned to this thread tons of updates here

So update sometime this weekend, I will garb some shots tonight, then depending on what I have goin on shots may be up tonight, or tomorrow.

take care everyone, we will talk soon!!