What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does this look like Gorilla Glue #4?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Im not convinced that that isn't the GG4..
mine looks kinda different from everybody's but im pretty positive mines is real.

It obviouslys isnt dialed in. but there are pics that make it look like GG4.
Some pics do look pretty leafy.
I think it is GG4, just not ideal conditions.

I dont wanna bring up any names. But dont you guys remember how different that one guys GG4 looked?
And that one was GG4 for sure.
I know some of you remember what im talking about.

www.thatsmy2cents.org.

The plant was neglected and is having uptake issue from the looks of the curling leaves, I'm just being real skeptical cus it's a long trip to drive to where homie is.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
In the very first set of pics; the last picture in that set shows the leaves that are starting to fade and they look very gg-ish the way they look so thick and leathery.
Also the veg shots look GGish to me.
And finally, the first picture in that last set looks kinda Dans. As sifte pointed out.

I could easily be wrong.
Im definitely not trying to "authenticate" it.
Im just saying just because it doesn't look like UNC's or exactly like somebody else's, doesnt mean it isnt GG4.
JW himself said the other day how different it looks in everyone's garden:dunno:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Looks like a solid maybe to me. Sorry, but even a maybe is worth it.
You will know when you test it.
First set of pics I was a solid no if that helps. Among other problems your homes needs to raise his RH. I'm guessing his dropped below %20.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Oder is a dead giveaway.. What does she smell like ???. The veg plants should have a leaf wrinkle/twist..

picture.php

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
The first pic in the new set of pics makes it sort of look legit... veg structure doesn't look completely off either. I almost want to say that it is the GG#4 but dude had shitty conditions and/or an obvious nutritient lockout/overfeed or something of the sort.

My opinion is a maybe. But you'd have better advice from the guys that have had the glue for a year or more... I haven't had it all too long...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Second set of pics looks a little more like it than the first set . the veg shots look like it ..... i dunno dude ??? a puff & sniff test is the only real test now .

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
The leaf structure looks legit anyways.

But hell, you've got the cut now, so grow it proper and you'll know for sure :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not use to seeing the leaves with color. The cold must be doing that GG is not a purple strain. I just saw my 1st red leaf. There many strains that have this trait

B

BredForMeds

looks like it to me. obviously environmentally different phenos coming threw.. but.. that looks the same . I don't have gg4.. but that's 1 clone im deff interested in.. fuck GSC.. I want GG4

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Twisted pleasure- the cut you got has purple leaves like that in veg??
Or did you get a fully matured gg4!

Thats a color even I have never seen yet on the gg4. And mines are turning all types of colors.
No solid purple though.

It's a really old leaf In veg, the lighting from the pic I took makes it look purple but in person it's really dark green. Just this one really old veg fan leaf looked like so dark (def doesn't look purple in person)