What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does this look like Gorilla Glue #4?

I've been planning on trading cuts with a fellow grower who supposedly has gorilla glue #4, I say supposedly not cus I don't trust him, but because I know how crazy things get when hypes start to build.

Anyways I'm wondering if you guys think this looks like gorilla glue, pics are from dude I'm planning on trading. Plant was really neglected and was either under fed or over fed.
1922394_220372711488111_1468942768_n.jpg

1911637_220372731488109_1456198376_n.jpg

1959954_220372744821441_45421777_n.jpg

1901211_220372758154773_157577762_n.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doesnt look like it to me...the third shot does look a lot like a gorilla glue bud but im not seeing the leaf crinkle but it could just be hard to tell due to whatever is causing that canoeing..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm thinking NOT ! i've had the purpling on mine & they still look nothing like that .to many leaves in the buds , structure of the buds look wrong . but hey ..... wadda I know :dunno:

picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Plant has tomany issues to tell... If he a reputable member here he more then likely has it...

Mr.Sparky

It is not gg#4 the bud structure is not the same as gg#4, gg#4 tends to be clumpy buds with a little space not massive cola's that plant looks to have large cola's that are connecting gg#4 also is not very leafy the plant in the picture looks to have more fan leaves than you see on gg#4 the final dead give away is the tricomb production is just not there gg#4 has mass amounts of tricombs with frost on fan leaves.

But this is close enough to be
Swerve approved! Gg#4

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
How hilarious would that be if a Swerve rendition of GG#4 pops up on Cali Con's menu... sad thing is, people would buy them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Oder should be a dead give away. very strong chem stank. im talking very very strong Oder.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I don't have it and even I can tell its not gg4, look at the calyx to leaf ratio in your shots compared to dans and the rest of the gg4 horde.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the stacking on gg is alternating. I have seen some nice Cola's from growers. Most of us have the same structure as what dan is showing. Environment conditions can change the look from garden to garden. Using Co2 will make them look different but still have the GG structure.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
It is not gg#4 the bud structure is not the same as gg#4, gg#4 tends to be clumpy buds with a little space not massive cola's that plant looks to have large cola's that are connecting gg#4 also is not very leafy the plant in the picture looks to have more fan leaves than you see on gg#4 the final dead give away is the tricomb production is just not there gg#4 has mass amounts of tricombs with frost on fan leaves.

But this is close enough to be
Swerve approved! Gg#4

thing is a shitty growing environment can change all of those factors. id say ask for a sample nug with the trade.

Latest posts

Latest posts