What's new

do you own a stun gun?

C

Cheeb

.............................l3ack to the topic at hand, trust me...the l3ear spray works...I was once carrying it and sprayed myselph through the pocket on my l3alls and dick....and oh man that was the worst day oph my liphe....downtown in the hot summer trying to get a cal3 home ..... I`ve seen people hit with it in the phace too...you HAVE to go to a hospital...this stuph is very dangerous it will stop anyone...as phor other weapons i would have long l3lades or a crossl3ow...

You have something against your B key or something?

- -

If anyone is considering a stun gun for home defense...
Keep some large zip ties handy so you can bind them up once they've been stunned.

from there the choices are yours. :tiphat:

You dont want to be the smaller guy with a pissed off recovering stun victim in your house.

supermanlives

Veteran
seltzer and co2 setups like such you can make your own huge pepperspray unit. keep it near the door. theres alot of hot concentrated oils you can play with

:laughing:
Stay within written law and your comment is full of holes.

Kind of like the person or people threatening myself or family.

nobody's ever ever been arrested for growing within the written law in California right? :rolleyes:

There is a reason that 99% of the community agrees that guns + grow is a bad idea, and that is because you WILL have a felony tacked on. Now if you are cool with spending 20gs on a lawyer to defend that, spend a few days in jail, post bail, fight for half a year, and 'hopefully' win, then by all means, go for it.

For the bulk of us, its not worth the added risk. And IMO, if your in a situation where you REQUIRE having a gun, you are growing in the wrong place or have told too many people.

That's the difference between Federally legal (constitutional rights) and State given rights. Keep apples to apples, and keep the cali oranges in cali.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I've had a few stun guns over the years including a crude cattle prod, some were low quality and shocked myself but they all worked a treat.

Latest posts

Latest posts