What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Ollie

Veteran
Damn You keep the lights running and pushing out Wonders still !

Great going Sir, in a matter of time it´s taste time :D

C

Cep

Can anyone tell me how long the ogkb takes to flower outside. She seems to be slow to trigger indoors and I'm wondering if I'll be waiting till thanksgiving to chop if I throw her out.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Can anyone tell me how long the ogkb takes to flower outside. She seems to be slow to trigger indoors and I'm wondering if I'll be waiting till thanksgiving to chop if I throw her out.

I'll let you know in October....

If you're in the dirty mitten this is your chance to taste my stink panties.:biggrin:

Also my OGKB 2.0 and GlueBreath too!

Monday night Genesee county PM me for details.

If you don't want to wait till the cup to OGKB Bro you know what to do, Ack Ack! You know what to do.....
caption0112.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
are you going to make it to sf?

I wish I knew... My Ca ID and mmj card are expired and I will contact HT next week to see how to enter but I don't know if I can can get the money together to go out there and get everything squared.

I so want to see how the OGKB 2.0 performs against the best of NorCal. That's the cup to win.
Being number one in Clio really don't give you much in the way of bragging rights unless you are trying to impress someone from Bad Axe...

I'm going to try to get a sample tested here in mi before I jet.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:greenstars:

EDIT: HTF did I miss an ETM reference!?

CP, we might be kin-tret spirits.

Might my cuts come with two twenty ounce bottles of Pepsi?

Also, can you guarantee my safety from werewolves near Flint? I hear it's a lot like ABQ in that respect

ACK ACK

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
That description is continuing to give me a boner my 12 yr old self would have been impressed with.

noprohibir

I OGKG 2.0 bro ... and More! Thanks CP! True to the game.

I OGKG 2.0 bro ... and More! Thanks CP! True to the game.

OGKB 2.0

Stankpantys

Gluebreath

If anyone know how to rotate images please PM me.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

It your iPhones fault, 50 posts to pm.

Glad to see that my stink panties caused you to pop your IC cherry!

Share your good fortune Bro!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So it looks like I got Flint, Detroit, Lansing, Ann Arbor, and the UPper peninsula inoculated with Stink Panties, GlueBreath and OGKB 2.0.

Wish I coulda smoked more out, have to catch me in Clio.

Seedpac and medicated acres will be making clones available at the HT cup and medicated acres is opening a clone dispensary in Gaylord in a couple weeks.

One of the folks who got all three cuts will be getting them to Genotype in Ann Arbor so look for them there in a few months.

I'm happy with how many folks on IC that I've been able to hook up just a month after winning the cup.
Things will build rapidly now that some clone vendors have her.

It's up to you guys in the first wave to hook up everyone you can and let the healing begin.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
so.....I got to try the samples last night, and wow, amazing. My only regret is that I didnt have more time to enjoy each strains unique effects before indulging in the next. I cant remember what the first sample was but it was dank, and tasted great, a real nice chem lineage flavor. The Stink Panties completely coats your mouth with og funk, and seemed to be a workable buzz, only problem is I didnt have time to wait it out and see. I immediately went into the 2.0 and my god...even after sampling the first two you could really tell a difference in the flavor, the 2.0 was FULL bodied, Strong chem lineage but hard to describe as my pallet was exploding like the 4th of July..The effects were very heavy, I consider myself to have a ridiculous tolerance, and the 2.0 had my eyes weighted...I could barely hold them open for the trip home. Thank You so much for the opportunity CP, Ill post up pics as soon as the girls are out a quarantine and into the veg room.

Yo that first Jay was the GlueBreath dawg. It was deemed giggly hippie weed at a party I went to Sunday.
It's my favorite since I first tasted her and the buzz is extra special. Better than both parents in the feel good department.

I saw a lot of hands doing the stop sign after one or two hits.
15014423899_6ce0fd13b1_m.jpg

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran

if you are posting from an apple product. crop the sides in a lil to make it slightly more narrow and it will stop rotating your pics.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Same thing I do when u go into your iphone edit your pics flip them one way them flipped a different way. Then go back into your pics edit them again and put them back to original and save them again then they are good to up load to the site.

If you don't wanna do all that hold your phone longways when taking pics or sideways not up and down and they will upload just fine.

jw23ck11

I also crop all my pics slightly or else they upload sideways.

Just picked up forum cut gsc cause I gotta know what the hype is and I can't find real cookies smoke anywhere. Lol.

Now I'm waiting til genotype can hook me up with these beauties

silver hawaiian

Veteran
so.....I got to try the samples last night, and wow, amazing. My only regret is that I didnt have more time to enjoy each strains unique effects before indulging in the next. I cant remember what the first sample was but it was dank, and tasted great, a real nice chem lineage flavor. The Stink Panties completely coats your mouth with og funk, and seemed to be a workable buzz, only problem is I didnt have time to wait it out and see. I immediately went into the 2.0 and my god...even after sampling the first two you could really tell a difference in the flavor, the 2.0 was FULL bodied, Strong chem lineage but hard to describe as my pallet was exploding like the 4th of July..The effects were very heavy, I consider myself to have a ridiculous tolerance, and the 2.0 had my eyes weighted...I could barely hold them open for the trip home. Thank You so much for the opportunity CP, Ill post up pics as soon as the girls are out a quarantine and into the veg room.

I'll second that. Burned some Stink Panties this AM -- feels pretty heavy at first, but it gave way to a nice, relaxed, workable effect. Not un-potent (refuse to say the other way), but not debilitating. Strong yet social/able. Definitely didn't seem like it oughtta be restricted to evening (though more research is certainly in order, if I want to be a respectable scientist).

My initial impression of the GlueBreath was "I am not going to make it home in an expeditious manner." ..and then about 10 minutes later, I found myself sort of surprised at how sharp and focused I was. Comes on strong, but sort of sharpens up and mellows out. It's like Down-UP! weed. First effect is "Woah I'm toast," but that was followed by "Oh shit I may even remember how to get home, but I'm sure excited to try!"

Shortly after that, I sampled the 2.0. Whoo-ee! Musky, earthy, hashy funk taste. It's that flavor that reminds me of church incense (and long long long masses). STRONG body effect. Very! EXTREMELY loud-in-stink and humongous flavor. A word I usually only use to describe beer (I swear), it's got a very unique mouthfeel. Sort of coating and creamy-yet-not-creamy. I might have a hard time with the to-do list if I burned this before my morning dump.

A+++ for sure, on all of them. :respect:

Silver shall sleep soundly since sampling superior smoke, seriously!

He did! Came home, showered, got ready for bed, .. smoked another bowl of 2.0, went to bed. After half dozing off, I sat up to move the dog, and I remember thinking "Holy fuck this is like for real drugs."

:laughing:

Yo that first Jay was the GlueBreath dawg. It was deemed giggly hippie weed at a party I went to Sunday.
It's my favorite since I first tasted her and the buzz is extra special. Better than both parents in the feel good department.

Good call on that. Seems a little more functional/AM-suited.

I saw a lot of hands doing the stop sign after one or two hits.
View Image

One of those hands may have been mine. Or two.

Edit: It's worth noting that the OGKB 2.0 was remarkably potent enough that it distinctly cut through the GlueBreath effect