What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

sureshot66

Veteran
:yes: nice Tull reference, they did beat out Metallica for best metal band so it should pack some punch right? :dance013:

Hey zdub I'm super stoked to see the 2.0 outside, curious to hear how it does and when it finishes because id love to run her outside next year.

I'm also running some gg4's outside this year and I am really looking forward to seeing great things from her.

Man it sounds like your outdoor crop is stacked with heavy hitters I'm looking forward to seeing sum pics soon, I'm sure you will document the ogkb 2.0 here but your more than welcome to post pics of your outdoor crop in my thread in the outdoor section called Michigan Medical Outdoor 2015.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Well Im happy to say I got the 2.0 all nestled into a 250 gal pot, full of super soil that hasnt been used in 2 years except for cover crops :) She was chillin under the michigan sun yesterday afternoon and evening. Would that make me the first person in the world to grow her outside?

Sweet! pics homie, pics!
can't wait to see what she will do outside, should be baseball bats!

I put a couple cuts out on state land near me in a swamp last week.
everything I've tried there has failed to finish because of the weather here in the fall,
but I'm mostly just trying to back up my genetics and let them have a few months in the sunshine to keep healthy.

a couple of years ago I had a death in the family and lost all my gear when I had to go out of state for a week on a days notice.
I'm trying to prepare for the worst so I picked a couple of places to keep backup copies outside in case I ever need them.

so far all the OGKB bag seeds have been very resistant to PM compared to some of the others in my garden.
perhaps they will have a chance outside here if they trigger early...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
this has become my new favorite thread. i would love to see ANY of these done outside

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That P75 x #3 looks real wild with the mega stacked foxtails. Nice unique ladies in this thread.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I find cookie cuts take all the way till late oct till finish around our area and that was with a good season last year because it was so dry. I would be very careful of budrot especially in the cold rainy months. Good luck and hopefully we have a great long season like we did last year.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yeah seeing that this one sounds like it takes a lil longer than other cookie cuts id be careful unless youre pulling tarps in july, have cover and good control of the greenhouse humidity and temp. but then again, i pulled in a 35 pound bed of sour d outdoor without depping it early. we had a lucky year. good thing too. i had an african sativa a jack cross and that sour that we pulled on november 18th. no real rain that year that a simple hoop with clear plastic couldnt solve. that was 2006. long season in humboldt that year. i wouldnt do it again after seeing how much of a pain looooong season crops are. we were lucky as fuck to pull that off. id run a quicker cookie cut outside. im excited to run this inside though. seems like the yield is up on this one and it looks greasy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 5 OGKB in veg now. When I got the mom I raped her into 6 cuts then tossed what was left. I have 4 rooted 2 left. I have tried all except this 1.. will see what I get. The plant was odd looking . She had small fat 3 leaf thing going on. All of the cuts have the same thang. None will get flowered without a min 30 day veg. Most likely will be longer then that. I will grow these out for awhile. I don't know if the leaves are suppose to be so tucked under the other leaves like that. When I have seen that its from to much N.

picture.php

picture.php

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I guess^^^, and I get the appearance being a little duck foot like. But have y'all seen the old outdoor variety actually called Ducksfoot. Haven't seen it posted on here in a long time, but that was a true ducks foot, webbing between the blades and everything.

relic1981

Veteran
6 months to test a new cut, wow lol. I can't stand big clone vendors, such pieces of shit. I hope you're getting a piece of that action Chunky cuz the prices at DHN arent so compassionate.

i feel that but at least they spread good geentics. when dealing with them i always just buy a few of each strain i want mother it out and then take cuts from them to fill my quota. i believe you will make more money buy dropping the price and moving more units... makes for happier customers and your bottom line is better but their are those folks and corporations that think if they raise the cost they will make more money but when one seedbanks seeds are 50 bucks for 12 and another is 10 for 200 and they are both equally reliable genetics the 50% packs will outsell the 200$ ones buy a longshot. im with cp get these genetics out there into peoples hands. i am not a strain hoarder and gladly give away my best strains. im not dilusional, im not cornering the market with my 10k set up. just getting by as the cost of living goes up and up.

ive got ogkb 2.0 and gluebreath on their way to me as we speak and i believe in part that is due to my good cannabis karma and treating people in all walks of life with the same respect i would want to be given. it aint hard just dont be a dick . i relize thats subjective but dont burn your bridges, dont treat people like shit or use them even if they are useless leeches themselves. be a better person. willfully evolve. cant wait till i get those plants. gonna be fun exploring them.:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The OGKB is pretty slow in veg far for me so far. Is the 2.0 like that? ...Only 1 left in the cloner the rest are rooted..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The OGKB is pretty slow in veg far for me so far. Is the 2.0 like that? ...Only 1 left in the cloner the rest are rooted..

no the OGKB 2.0 does not look or veg like it's mom.
Stink Panties got those genes though.
I think it has some thing to do with over developed roots but slow on top.
picture.php

Stink Panties at 4 weeks under T5.

picture.php

OGKB 2.0 in veg, fast and bulbous.

picture.php

anybody wondering how the ScoutBreath testers are looking??

picture.php

]

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the glue breath is about the fastest in veg out of the 3 so far for me , with the 2.0 right behind her !!! the stink pantys is a little slow , but pickin up speed as a teen .