What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Tynehead Tom

hey Chunky what's happening bro!
It's awesome to see how your garden has played out these past few years. Not just the plants but the whole process of building out the area each year and the work that goes into prepping that amount of soil.
I have some of your gear running in my ramshackle greenhouse and lightdep shed. It works LOL
here is a Scoutbreath F1 family shot. These were from 2 seperate seed pops where i got 5 ladies and 5 males. Kept 2 males and these are the girls. Some of my plants got stunted this season by the early heat wave cooking the roots before i got them into bigger pots. They are still gonna give me some awesome flowers to consume so I don't care

these are at day 36 of 12/12
09-04-2022 Scout Breath F1 family shot - Copy.jpg
09-04-2022 Scoutbreath F1 pic 1 - Copy.jpg
09-04-2022 Scoutbreath F1 pic 2 - Copy.jpg
09-04-2022 Scoutbreath F1 pic 3 - Copy.jpg
09-04-2022 Scoutbreath F1 pic 4 - Copy.jpg

Tynehead Tom

have a nice medium sized bush of OGKB 2.0 in an 18gallon tote again this year. I think this is shaping up to be my best run with her yet and she is only on day 36!! . I think I am going to make some S1 pollen with the grape pie clone and drop it on a clone of the 2.0 this winter. mmmmmm i can taste it already LOL
09-04-2022 OGKB 2.0 - Copy.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
hey Chunky what's happening bro!
It's awesome to see how your garden has played out these past few years. Not just the plants but the whole process of building out the area each year and the work that goes into prepping that amount of soil.
I have some of your gear running in my ramshackle greenhouse and lightdep shed. It works LOL
here is a Scoutbreath F1 family shot. These were from 2 seperate seed pops where i got 5 ladies and 5 males. Kept 2 males and these are the girls. Some of my plants got stunted this season by the early heat wave cooking the roots before i got them into bigger pots. They are still gonna give me some awesome flowers to consume so I don't care

these are at day 36 of 12/12
View attachment 18752921 View attachment 18752922 View attachment 18752925 View attachment 18752926 View attachment 18752927
those are looking great! let's see how they are finishing...

'92
92 og 9.17.22.JPG

Josh
Josh D ogk 9.17.22.JPG

Chem D
chem D 9.17.22.JPG

Mac1 Macro

DSC_0182.JPG

upper west side piff

UWS piff 9.17.22.JPG

Trainwreck x Durban Poison #3 from seed I was gifted at the regen. this one smells soooo good.
TW x DP #3 9.17.22.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
It's really interesting that the Sour does so well for you outdoors when it's not the fastest indoors.
it's already hit 40 at night here, the plants finish up fast when the season ends. it's not going to be like it would in Cali where you might be able to harvest in November but very few can finish a joint of my outs.

it's not always pretty but it's fire...

ECSD 9.17.22.jpg

one thing that shocked me was when I mineral balanced my soil in bed #1 last year was that the addition of Copper, Zinc, Boron, and Manganese made my plants finish about a week or so earlier.

I was already rocking plenty of NPK and calcium(s) but that 1st addition of trace elements really made a huge difference and improvement in aroma and flavor and potency.

Last edited:

goingrey

one thing that shocked me was when I mineral balanced my soil in bed #1 last year was that the addition of Copper, Zinc, Boron, and Manganese made my plants finish about a week or so earlier.

I was already rocking plenty of NPK and calcium(s) but that 1st addition of trace elements really made a huge difference and improvement in aroma and flavor and potency.
A week faster with improved aroma and potency that is incredible! How much do you add and in what form?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
...How much do you add and in what form?
that's what soil consultants argue about, lol...

I used sulfates and borax, the cheap stuff.
most people in my class were using the expensive chelated micros.

you have to test your soil. I took the Crescive Soil soil balancing masterclass and with some additional help from @Slownickle have been doing my own mineral recs.

before trace minerals.

Bed#1-5:17:21.png

after
Bed#1-post harvest 2021.png

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
nothing yet, supposed to be thurs nite, I need a bit more purp out there, hopefully will be mild...

picked this with ice on it some years back, Pimp Juice.

Pimp Juice frozen.jpg

that looks great, did you find any males? the pollen from that cross was great and so were the flowers, extra strong!

I took down a bunch of SFV toinght, was one of the best smokes from last years harvest.

my OGs coming out sweet the season!

92 ogk macro 9.24.22.JPG

Josh OG 8.24.22.JPG

Headband 9.21.22.JPG

92 OG 9.24.22.JPG

Josh D OGK 9.15.22.JPG

Do you even sativa Bro??? Trainwreck x Durban

TR x Durb structure.JPG

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

@Chunkypigs , truth be told, those SFV Breath are actually F2 seeds I made last year.
Some nice variation in them but all have super dense fat tops. There are 5 females but they were late starts so only got about 18" tall. 2 of the 5 were runts and near identical twins..... small but they are also super dense flowers and frosteeeeeee. The first pic in my previous post is of one of the runt tops..... the second pic is the fattest top. I can't get over the density of the flowers though..... they are solid.
I'll throw some more pics up as I go through those seeds. Didn't make many seeds but enough for me to play with anyways ;)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
@Chunkypigs , truth be told, those SFV Breath are actually F2 seeds I made last year.
Some nice variation in them but all have super dense fat tops. There are 5 females but they were late starts so only got about 18" tall. 2 of the 5 were runts and near identical twins..... small but they are also super dense flowers and frosteeeeeee. The first pic in my previous post is of one of the runt tops..... the second pic is the fattest top. I can't get over the density of the flowers though..... they are solid.
I'll throw some more pics up as I go through those seeds. Didn't make many seeds but enough for me to play with anyways ;)
the males will still be good I'll bet, female looks killer! smoking some of the first flowers that I took on the 22nd. wanted to have something dry to enter in the big harvest cup oct 7th if I'm up for the drive and have the cash...

they claim it's the oldest canna cup at 25 years running... $150 entry with camping all weekend for the music festival and $100 + 2 zips to enter the comp.

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.33.27 AM.png

one of the best clones I was ever passed in NY won this cup in 2008, the K2.
I'd be soooo happy if someone there still held it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.37.33 AM.png

prolly will enter the Runtz and ECSD if I go.

45thdegreemp3

better than all right this year, thanks!

Chaco passed me a mystery cut that we thought was something else but turned into this monster with OG like structure and flowers that are so loud with lemon and kind of a soapy smell, hella potent flowers!

View attachment 17983119

it wanted a few more weeks but bud rot was hitting some tops and I pulled her in early Oct.

View attachment 17983120

RUNTZ was the superstar and finished up last week of Sept covered in frost and I'm going to run more of these next year.

View attachment 17983121

View attachment 17983122

Headband came out really rank, she goes off really early and finishes great here.

View attachment 17983125

View attachment 17983123

Geisel was the biggest plant this year and made nice buds in spite of initiating late.

View attachment 17983124

Mystery clone looks like Kosher kush

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most excellent work my friend! We can verify maturity with those close up shots! Been a while SFV is OG kush I guess. That sounds like a great breeding project! I think That SFV is in the line I've been working on. Been busy, need to catch up on this thread! Thank you for sharing all your hard work. You've got it down! :smoke:

Chem dog is another kush, I've had that before. Very good indica medicine.

Season is dry but cold weather shut us down here. Glad to hear you're having an easy time ripening things up before harvest. Fun to watch! :smoke:

45thdegreemp3

Oh sorry didn't see that you identified it yet!

While I'm posting this I might as well post some pics of the sativa leaning scoutsbreath I'm running!!! Super dank cookie scent with some kind of tropical gas twist, looks to be a Durban leaner.

20221006_104439.jpg

20221006_104446.jpg

20221006_104451.jpg

20221006_104500.jpg

The fans on the rest of the plant are normal size but the ones up by the nugs are suuuuuper thin it is crazy. I'm super stoked to take this girl down, thanks chunky!