What's new

Do other smokers regularly think about this?

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
sometimes keeping future plans in perspective is the only thing that keeps me alive. dare to dream amigos.....

Man, I wanted to grow weed in a huge way when I was a kid (18-19 late 80's) even told my dad that I was going to be the best. You see my dad was the type that said, I don't care what you do but be the best. Well real life set in and I went in the USAF to keep all you stoners safe. The one thing I now realize is that I would have ended up in jail like the rest of my buddies. We had no security, not even a clue about being discreet. I'd just like to have a nice room 10x10 that I could just sit in and enjoy the smell. I think the joy I get from my personal grow wouldn't be the same if I had to feed my kids from it.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
"After years of disappointment with get-rich-quick schemes, I KNOW I'm gonna get Rich with this scheme...and quick!"..... :D .HH. =]-~

SemperAltus

sounds good, but you gotta remember you gotta have some kind of legit income or have everything in your girls name etc....

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Man, I wanted to grow weed in a huge way when I was a kid (18-19 late 80's) even told my dad that I was going to be the best. You see my dad was the type that said, I don't care what you do but be the best. Well real life set in and I went in the USAF to keep all you stoners safe. The one thing I now realize is that I would have ended up in jail like the rest of my buddies. We had no security, not even a clue about being discreet. I'd just like to have a nice room 10x10 that I could just sit in and enjoy the smell. I think the joy I get from my personal grow wouldn't be the same if I had to feed my kids from it.

It will become a job and you will start to resent it sometimes....I've heard.

K

KMK0420

I don't plan on growin big. I don't grow, and if i ever do, which i will try sooner or later, it'll be all personal if not to supply a few close friends who enjoy it also...

..we all have our stoned rants and sometimes we don't know (or think) about what we're saying, or how it will be received by the viewer..lol

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I don't plan on growin big. I don't grow, and if i ever do, which i will try sooner or later, it'll be all personal if not to supply a few close friends who enjoy it also...

..we all have our stoned rants and sometimes we don't know (or think) about what we're saying, or how it will be received by the viewer..lol

Good things :)

M

manwithnoname

lots of talk of greed in here. if you want big screen tv's or nice cars go ahead and get em. seems like there are a lot of doctors and lawyers with nice houses and tv's and all that materialistic shit and i dont think they are greedy. it's your $ do with it what you want. just dont be stupid. if you pay 0 taxes and you live in a gated community with new cars filling your 5 car garage...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Then your gonna go to federal rape me in the ass prison

hhahaha was I thinkin what you were thinkin

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i didnt buy my flat screen through weed money, i bought it when i worked at an electronics store and got a fat discount on it!

weed pays for my beer/rent/bills, and im happy with that.

also, i really like what ms blunted was saying because its so true. the life of a big time grower is one of seclusion, lies, and stress. I already find myself lying to my parents about what im doing and how im making money and it kinda sucks. I also gotta tell alot of friends i cant come out because secretly i have to spend the whole night mixing nutrient solution, taking clones, empyting this, cleaning that, trimming this, weighing that....its a fulltime job man seriously. Even my babydick 1500 watt grow is like a good couple hours every night. Then theres all the deliveries i gotta make to impatient and lowballing college kids so they can smoke and party all night, while i go back home and go back to work.