What's new

Do leaves sag during lights out?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I have short flowering indicas on my mind didn't occur to me you may not be done... Anyway that looks more than decent!

chomsky

I have short flowering indicas on my mind didn't occur to me you may not be done... Anyway that looks more than decent!

Yes I'm more than a little excited about these girls. I have a Nother for waiting in the wings. reserva privada sour Kush a.k.a. headband. Let me ask you a quick question. Last night I had a bit of an electrical problem that By necessity my new girls four of them had to be in the dark for about 12 hours. They are about two weeks in the growing I'm wondering if that's going to affect them negatively?

EastCoast710

id say atleast 2 weeks.. then flush atleast a week honestly.. but that's from what I saw

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I don't think it will cause an issue, 12 hours is a short time. If they vegging 18/6 then I guess you could give them 24 hours straight light to be safe. I heard good things about Reserva Privada definitely interested to see what you get!

chomsky

I don't think it will cause an issue, 12 hours is a short time. If they vegging 18/6 then I guess you could give them 24 hours straight light to be safe. I heard good things about Reserva Privada definitely interested to see what you get!

Thanks I'm just going to go ahead and let them grow. I get my seeds almost exclusively from them from DNA genetics and from Barney's farm. In four years I have 100% germination and have had some incredible products. Zero complaints.

Latest posts

Latest posts