DMT Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
DMT Seedlings....

DMT Seedlings....

Here are the 3 DMT seedlings I have going. I had 4 but one wasnt getting with it so it got tossed. I should still have some more DMT seeds in the stash as well just in case. Going to start up some other strains soon.

DMT #1:

picture.php

DMT #2:

picture.php

DMT #3:

picture.php

-G/O :tiphat:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks YMC!! I am very stoked to be running some of Steele's creations. Thinking I may start some of The Prophet next.

Y

Yankmychain

Original DMT

Original DMT

Plant #9

this is from Steeles old SB thread

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

you can see the skinny long leaves. also it is kinda foxtailin. all the seeds i have grown from Steele has been this way near perfect.just like the #9 plant.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
That 91 dmt is crazy... :tiphat:

The #9 is a thing of beauty.
:respect:

I should prob search through my pk of sourbubble... :chin:

Y

Yankmychain

gettin close

gettin close

This is my DMT lower buds . really looking sticky. i really cant let anybody have any of this its all mine. ummm

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Those buds are frosty as hell bro!! Can only imagine how the top buds look. Definitely a strain for the personal stash from just the looks of it.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
This is my DMT lower buds . really looking sticky. i really cant let anybody have any of this its all mine. ummm

View ImageView ImageView Image
beautiful brudda!!! Your pictures are so perfect!!

I feel ya on the sharing. Sure will prove how much you love someone if we share it.....

The Chem x DMT I just let people smell. And then listen to the Beggin whinin and even a threat or two. She must love hot sex in the jar cause she just gets skanky n stinkier.
CHEM n DMT CHEMENTED

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work enjoying the shots. Is that gonna be the official name Chemented?

Y

Yankmychain

DMT

DMT

Here is my one lady . i'm so in love with this strain. it isnt the heaviest yielder, but dam its so good. There is the big boys in the bunch but i haven't taken clones before placing them into flower. i will remedy this on the next 20 i pop. this one here is a great example of the trich coverage you can expect.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
pe.php

Y

Yankmychain

Mine mine all mine ah hah hahhah haaaaaaa

Mine mine all mine ah hah hahhah haaaaaaa

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looks like some fire YMC!!! Now I am really counting the days till I can flower mine. Lol Great pics and such and awesome thread bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.