What's new

DMT Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Well I need a pack of DMT!
Although I have ONE, yes ONE DMT seedling at the moment.
Hopefully it is a SHE ...

Sniping all campers.
Shooting to wound.

:tiphat:
TR

Morcheeba*

Veteran
got some Mob Boss, Ultra Sonja, The Phrophet and DMT veggin.....been above ground ~14 days but will get a thread and pics up.

ive been more than ready for the DMT and i cant wait to test her out and see how quick i get relief from spasms.

peace

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
My smoke notes...

Smell: lemonchemfunk..pungent
Taste: Heavy Lemon. fullbodied. rich.

Effects:
1st hit; Expands HUGE..very hashlike
2nd; noticable @ back of head
4th; should have stopped...all up my back bone
5th; total skeletal buzzzz, smile creepin up my face
6,7; " thought are ctyrstal clear..connections are glowing lines..hungry..motavated..well balanced..
an hour later I was asleep

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
weird shit

weird shit

and then there is some weird shit that seems to follow this strain.

no good deed goes unpunshied..A stray dog that I was caring for was frightened by thunder and pushed thru my exhaust vent her and the fans landed on three nice DMT...the only 3,and the only strain damaged.

Y

Yankmychain

dam that scared the shit out of me. i started reading from Grown outs Dam bro that blows big time . all the way backwards to Pals broken tree. i thought i was gonna hear someone got pinched. sheoow.thats not as bad as an orange full bodie suit. with a number on it. dam pal . well im sure you got backups.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I hav one in flower now and some shots somewhere of two studdly males. U Gettin some crazy 11 fingered fans???

Y

Yankmychain

check my grow show . the leaves are definitely strangin out. like little minis in the middle or next to the mini.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
here are 4 of 5 DMT's that popped. 2 are not interested in growing and the other 2 are short as hell but they are very young so we will see how they do in the coming wks.

the tub on the left is a clone of jh x cg but the 2 DMT's that are runts are up front in row 1 & 2 and the 2 growing DMT's in row 2.

2 Mob Boss in row 1 behind a DMT runt.

DMT

DMT

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This DMT pheno is specific to BOGs sour Bubble line correct?? From what I have read the DMT was found in Sour bub bx1?? Anyway I found something in Bogs gear that looks like these DMT phenos im seeing...Are these phenos hard to find??

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
This DMT pheno is specific to BOGs sour Bubble line correct?? From what I have read the DMT was found in Sour bub bx1?? Anyway I found something in Bogs gear that looks like these DMT phenos im seeing...Are these phenos hard to find??
I seem to recall the word 'reaccuring' so I would imagine it will pop up. A healthy big leaved runt?? I think Steele said his is bx7+ not positive on that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there a pic of the original DMT clone?? I cant find anything. I found this in Sour Lifesaver. She was a runt with a yield not worth mentioning lol but very strong ...Anyway I was just curious..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Y

Yankmychain

Steele has never released the original dmt clone. i will ask him for some of his pics.i have seen other post in other threads talkin about the DMT. there are people having a SourBubble which threw out the DMT traits. that was from Steeles first and last Sourbubble release.or has some of the seeds which he made after finding a DMT male from running 100 seeds from the mother,that me or paladin handed out . the DMT mom that Steele holds is one incredibly potent, crushing high with a specific taste and smell,and growing traits..which holds true when he breeds with it. there were a few people claiming to have the DMT clone or used the DMT in crosses, really only have a plant that showed DMT traits which came from his SB release. . Steeles DMT is the only DMT clone of it. as far as i know. i will ask him for a history and pics . i am going off what i have discussed with Steele in the past. i am sure there are other phenos that can be found in the sour bubble that are similar in different ways to Steeles DMT mom. but there is only one DMT . i also wanna add that i love my Sourbubble mom from bogs seeds. so we have to remember that it was each breeder doing what they love to bring us the specific traits they found and worked to bring us these amazing genetics. i love both of these breeders .So like i said i will get Steele to put down the history in his words as i am just a stoner and have a twisted memory. So take this with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.