What's new

DMT Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yankmychain

i have been a huge fan of GrindHouse since i found ICmag on a computer in my brothers basement a long bit ago. i have grown nearly everything Steele has offered and some he hasn't yet. So for everybody out there who has even the tinyest bit of love for Grindhouse this is for you . i have had a chance to grow a few of his new crosses and i am gonna pile the pics here and give a slight description of what i remember from each. i am about to pop a bunch more and this will serve as my grow log for each. i have it under good authority that these will be dropping sometime in the near future. so to get the show started . by the way sorry if you have seen these before but Steele asked me to put up a little info on em , and how could i say no to my brutha Steele.

lets start out with the Lady behind them all , straight

DMT
this lady is all woman. she is a dominating crusher . she will overtake anything else you have smoke previous to her. this is not for the light weight smoker. She will beat you whip you and put you to bed and not even break a sweat doing it. Straight to the eyelids she hits you like a dumptruck on the beltway. crush.
picture.php

as you can see in the pic above she has large rigid leaves that will engulf your canopy. from the start she dosent grow fast but once she has a chance to spread her root she will roll along just fine. i like topping her a few times and letting her get to about 2.5 ft then flower.to get a bunch of nice sized beehive shape super dense lemon solvent smelling rock weighted nugs. this is truly a gem in any garden.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
WOW!!! That is Sooo!! Dark!! No I have to get some. I am on a Indica kick... Please tell me she is all Indica... Lord Almighty this is a National Treasure... Sorry for going on like a little bitch... Congrats man!

Peace

the gnome

Veteran
very very nice yank :joint:

i have 2 gonna hit 12/12 in about a week
good to see what may be coming down the pike!

F

Funion

I've passed on the Sour Bubble several times in hopes that I could try the DMT or the crosses.
Very glad to hear I've got a chance. Will they be at the bay and the bou?
First two pics just say so much!
Subscribed
F

Y

Yankmychain

91Chem x DMT

91Chem x DMT

Next up Is the Stinkenest bitch in the house.
i loved this smoke . ever been high to where you couldn't think. Standin around with a bunch of tight freinds and everybodys cuttin on each other and your buddy turns too you and and rags you so hard you gotta come back with somethin but all you can muster up is this simple lookin shit eatin grin / snear [straight out of mellwood] that just drops everybody there straight to the ground, good enough to get the best laugh of the session of all. not a though left in your head but to laugh uncontrollably.
i love to hang out with the bros and throw some horseshoes and get stupid funny high on this.but like i said stinkin funky bitch.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wish i could find a few more full shot pics. these girls get heavy weighted. lumping the stems over nearly to the ground if not tied up.this girl has a bit of stretch when put into flower so watch out she will have you pointing your colas towards the ground.
picture.php

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Subscribed for sure, I think I saw the 91Chem x DMT in a dream. Just need to know where to get regular seeds Yank, now on with the show.

Peace

Y

Yankmychain

TangTang x DMT

TangTang x DMT

man this one is just incredible. she smells so good. from what i remember it had a grapey, hashy, with cowshit musty funk like the Ultra Sonja[its been a moment i am goin off a twisted memory] . the high was a bit more clear than the first two. i could smoke this all day. the beautiful smells coming from the pipe will draw crowds from near and far. so watch if you only have a little left.
She grows long spear shaped colas like the Blockhead IBL's. if grown to perfection she can produce massive long colas that will sparkle in 0 light. just like the TangTang it is a trich producing monster.

picture.php
picture.php

i have a few more beautiful full plant shots and cola pics that do her better justice stuck on a hard drive , that i will work on getting up for you later.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

i will get to everyones coments in a moment . i am on a roll doing this write up. but thanks everyone so far.

Y

Yankmychain

SFV x DMT

SFV x DMT

i am so excited i just recieved a pile of these. i think these will have some unreal treasures come from these. like the DMT these girls stay dark with the leaves becoming almost blue. i only ran three of these and they were super uniform and could not be any more powerful. this is a nock your dick in the dirt smoke. i have the least memory of this most likely due to its effects. but from what i remember i wish i had duffel bag full of it. the plants were stretchy like the OG and dark and dense like the DMT
i only grew them 7-8in before budding so i can only imagine if i had topped the hell out of em and flowered at 15in. could possibly be a super producer.
just check out the few shots i have of these. unreal.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Diablo x DMT

Diablo x DMT

i wish i could tell you something about these but hey i only have so much space. so here comes the next batch of Steeles Surprises.

picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

So you may expect all of these crosses except the Diablo. and maybe a few more in the near future.

DMT
DMT x Urkle
DMT x Chem 91
DMT x SFV
DMT x TangTang
and maybe something else . i am gettin tired now. but think i ,may have covered most of what i have and what may be soon to come. that will be for Steele to announce. If you want these . i suggest get them when they drop . because even i dont know how much stock will be available . also dont forget the incredible Strains he has up on the bay right now. they are sweetass gems , everyone up there. The Ultra Sonja is quite the deal for $3o bones. seeing what i have from them. footbals im telling you footballs. and the super crystalled Block IBL;s.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I am definitely pullin up a chair for this one. Looking forward to seeing u grow out some of Steele's strains. :cool: I am droolin over here :D

I got some DMT going I am definitely looking forward to growing them out now for sure!!

Y

Yankmychain

Hey Sativa Dragon well i would have to say if she is not %100 indy. then she is at least %90 . finishes in around 58 to 62 days. give or take when you like to take em personally.

Whats up G-nome. glad to see ya stopping in.

Hey there Funion i imagine that these will be dropped at the bay . if he sends in a bunch you may see a few on the bou .

Hey darkstar270 thanks for showin the love.

word greenpinky thats how we do

Y

Yankmychain

well shit GrownOut ,guess we will be playin musical chairs between your threads and this one. love having ya my friend

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are all these coming off the same DMT male that made the Cookie Monster?? As I've got a few of those going into flower shortly...lol... ;)

I've browsed your albums a couple times...glad to see you get it put all into a thread.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Y

Yankmychain

i am pretty sure that that is the same male . but i think he found his mother DMT first . when he made the DMT. then later after running like a few hundred seed he found the male . i may be wrong . its been a while since that conversation. i will get Steele to come in and verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts