What's new

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
here are a few more seedlings....Sour Bubble(Grindhouse) X M39(Rez)...they were gifted to me and he said they were "gold" and "hold em tight"...so i popped a dozen and got 11 ...and these are 08" stock...heard M39 is a Skunk #1 x NL#5 so am excited to run them...DJXX
the two rows on the right are the SB X M39......
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Man good ole m39... the ultimate beasters... stuff yields big, grown well its good. Rezs might be great. Lineage has gotta hold potential.

dannykarey

M39 was the first cut I got and the first one I grew.........I'll always have a soft spot for her, she puts out some killer smoke if treated right..........Might depend on what cut, is their more than one?

Anyway, crossed with Sourbubble should give her some potency I think........Def tagging along, can't wait to see how they turn out.

everything looks killer man, keep up the good work!

Danny

S

sourpuss

Yeah im really interested in seeing the m39 run proper. Has a bad rep in canada due to the skill of the group that ran it. Not gonna name names...

No doubt the sour bubble cross should be really interesting.... rock it out dj!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, those Sour Bubble x M39 sound interesting. Will be watching those for sure along with all the other goodness you keep breaking out. The Cush and Kosher Tangie look great also. Keep up the great job and take care 1

S

sourpuss

Makes me wanna say ow ow ah ah ah! Abominable snowman shitz... what kinda word is abominable its even hard to say...

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, how far along is that pretty girl? Bet it smells amazing ;). Let me know how that Kosher Tangie turns out also? She was looking nice also. Take care 1

DJXX

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, how far along is that pretty girl? Bet it smells amazing ;). Let me know how that Kosher Tangie turns out also? She was looking nice also. Take care 1
Kosher Tangie was incredible...just a sugar bomb...look at what landed today......thank you sirrrrr....they are beauty....i have never received em lookn so sweet...just out of the box...DJXX
Sour Kush, OG18 and Sour Kush x Og 18
picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, glad to hear the KT turned out good. Those new additions look nice, I know you will rock them out. Looking forward for whats ahead. Take care 1

A

acridlab

looking good,,dj.
Crazy,, I was also gifted some beauties as of late,,,
Perfectly healthy, baby guerrilla twins,,,, peace,, n thanks to the real ones on ic mag,, hands down the best growers on the planet
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus, you got even more new toys!?!?!?!

THIS GUY! what are you some genetic library/bank :D?

lets see that vault, or better, that tangie :canabis:

S

sourpuss

Just got to try that holy grail - kosher x og 18.... exceptional flavour and powerful buzzzzzz

A

acridlab

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
What up dj,, this is that b.a.t.f looking and stanking righteously,, peace,, shitty phone,, I gotta get a fancy camera soon:) :)

A

acridlab

My veg is kinda crazy,kinda like an assembly line.., I start with t-12 cool whites, once they get going a lil, I push em down to the the t5s, "6500k".. once they outgrow gal. pots, I put them in 5/7 gal. And that's when I push em down the line, and they are under 600 watt halide, 4000k..
When they enter flower,, it's 1000 watters.. I keep them under 4k for the first 4 weeks or so,, then weeks 5,6,7,8, they get hps with the 4000 k.,, then weeks 9/10, they get all 6k and 10k mh.. my feed goes like this,, veg and first two weeks flower, I use botanicare kind. ,2.5ml/gal of all three parts..then weeks 3,4,5,6 they get sensi bloom, bigbud,budcandy.5ml/gal all across the board...weeks 7/8 sensi bloom, and overdrive..weeks 9/10,, just h20..very simple and cheap.I use Promix hp and keep ph @6.2 ,, late flower I raise it up to 6.5.. that's bout it..and my 18 does ask for more calmag sometime,, that when I hit em with Mr. Muchastash calmag,, love that shit,, has iron too which I think makes it better than the g.o calmag I used to use..def. c a difference.. anyhow,, peace