Veteran
picture.php

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

On second thought not so much:) these r getting low light as well... was gonna toss it...

A

acridlab

How's it going dj? Just wanted to say hello,, n to show off my sour kush x og 18 also :) peace out
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
here are a cpl of pics ...the first two are Mendo Queen x Paki Chitral Kush...then The White and the last pic is Kosher Tangie...stay tuned DJXX
Mendo Queen x PCK from Green Gage Genetics
picture.php

love the purps in her...
picture.php

The White from OGR
picture.php

Kosher Tangie from Reserva Privada
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Kosher tangie sounds great! Looks like its gonna frosty.. first run or a keeper? How many strains u got going over there dj?:tiphat: your jar collection must be insane....:biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
Kosher tangie sounds great! Looks like its gonna frosty.. first run or a keeper? How many strains u got going over there dj?:tiphat: your jar collection must be insane....:biggrin:
its the first flowering of it...pretty sure its a keeper...what a find from a single freebie fem bean...it smells insane and its only in week 5....my Tangie is awesome also...gets me to high though...for the soaring sativa lover...thanks for cking in..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Trainwreck(E-32 Arcata cut) flopping over through the screen....got these beans from JAWS...he has worked her more than anyone on the planet...smells awesome..nothing but meat on this girl....DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am almost embarrassed to admit the only time I ever tried trainwreck was from greenhouse seeds(I know I know). This fucking plant stalled out completely on me in week 5 and barely had smell. I do have some more trainwreck beans in the stash from different offerings. Plus have a bunch of jaws arcata crosses in the stash Like fruity pebble cargo.

Looking great brother dj I need me some of that kosher TANGIE.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow DJ! Nice grow brother!

Sure are right shes PURE MEAT! wow, you don't even need to trim lol, just pluck fans

:bigeye:

:wave:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and how hte fuck do you choose what to smoke and keep to grow?

Coudl you give us a guess-timate of how many varieties you hold?

idk how you don't go crazy juggling it all

DJXX

Veteran
LOL variety in life is the key...sometimes I feel like I am in the circus, as much juggling as i do...i have a new nursery area for the babies...stay tuned..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
more sexy bitches...DJXX
CVS Ell Flaming Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

GGG Mendo Queen x Paki Chitral Kush
picture.php

GDP Candyland #4
picture.php

picture.php

DJXX