What's new

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
here is my Triple Tahoe Alien...i took Cali Conns Alien OG male and female and made F2's, i ran about 30 of the F2's and picked a keeper...and then i got a Tahoe Alien male by Alien Genetics and hit the keeper...thats how i made Triple Tahoe Alien..wish you could smell her...she is a beast...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
That triple Tahoe looks dank! Nice work! Isn't it fun Looking through beans that you made. I have more than 20 different beans of crosses I made running. I cannot wait to see what is in these beans.

DJXX

Veteran
That triple Tahoe looks dank! Nice work! Isn't it fun Looking through beans that you made. I have more than 20 different beans of crosses I made running. I cannot wait to see what is in these beans.
i know you have had some insane parents...the kids will be insane too..DJXX

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, you got it rocking it here since my last visit. Loving the look of those pretty girls like NYCD, Triple Tahoe Alien, and Forest Fire. Bet they taste as good as they smell and look. Can't wait to see you pull out some more creations that you made along the way ;). Looking good in there still brother, GL and take care 1

DJXX

Veteran
sup Kant...how are your girls doing....heard you got the glue...she doing ok..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
look what landed today...some new bitches for the harem...AK47, Loud Dream and Headband...:woohoo:..DJXX
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
keeper ? lol. they all look like keepers, hows the pow's. think you will enjoy that one

DJXX

Veteran
keeper ? lol. they all look like keepers, hows the pow's. think you will enjoy that one
sup Joesy...the POW and Lucy both look great...lost like one leaf...stoked on both of those....how u doing...how do those Flamethrowers you got lookn?..DJXX

J

johndoe123

I'm glad ya posted them up djxx. They look awesome after the road trip they took! The ak has developed an apricot after about a month cure or so. No cherry but pleasing none the less. It became a favorite around here in no time!

Grizz

Veteran
sup Joesy...the POW and Lucy both look great...lost like one leaf...stoked on both of those....how u doing...how do those Flamethrowers you got lookn?..DJXX

looking real good, they will root no doubt. cant wait, friend is reversing gg4, going to hit the FT with some pollen

DJXX

Veteran
looking real good, they will root no doubt. cant wait, friend is reversing gg4, going to hit the FT with some pollen
thats like putting Nitro and Glycerine together..Nitroglycerine sounds bomb...maybe thats what you name it...lol DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
more new kids on the block....ended up with 11 Chem D IBL squared....stoked cause the keeper i have is already insane...lookn for a boy to hit her with...to make some beans for the Dank Frank/Phillthy fund.., i have the Quest for Sour Diesel thread goin for the same fund...so SD IDL and Chem D IBL seeds in the works for next year....DJXX
picture.php

Now dats what im lookin forn" cookies " & they look awesome. . I hope they smell half as good as they look.. good luck & good job on u work n keep it goin

DJXX

Veteran
Now dats what im lookin forn" cookies " & they look awesome. . I hope they smell half as good as they look.. good luck & good job on u work n keep it goin
i'll be putting up cookies from time to time...i have Forum and like 8 cookie crosses in the stable..DJXX

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

put me down for this yo. everyone loves FTOG and GG#4.

and if you mix a joint of hte 2. you better have some one to pass it too, STRONG!

Its funny but its my favorite weed combo, oh boy :dance013:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more new kids on the block....ended up with 11 Chem D IBL squared....stoked cause the keeper i have is already insane...lookn for a boy to hit her with...to make some beans for the Dank Frank/Phillthy fund.., i have the Quest for Sour Diesel thread goin for the same fund...so SD IDL and Chem D IBL seeds in the works for next year....DJXX
View Image

:respect:

DJXX

Veteran
look at what came today... A 600watt and 400watt Bright Eyes LED...the 600 watter runs on 300 watts and the 400 watter run on 1/2 the output power also at 200 watts...i bought 3 of them for $950 delivered...2 400's and a 600...i have a 400 LED hooked up where a 600 was they all love it...gonna put two 400's in one bloom room and a 600 in the other...the money they will save me will pay for them in 6 months...so instead of $1600 for a 600 watter i paid like $349.....here are pics of the new lights...notice on the single lens, the 100 chip below the lens...you should see them lit up...as soon at the first one arrived, i plugged it in...after 2 minutes i unplugged it and went to the computer and ordered the two that came today...they are bitch...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to see your results.

they look nice.

I need HID in winter if ima flower and not use the heat. Although, Natural Gas is cheaper than electricity lol

Latest posts

Latest posts