What's new

DJ SHORT PRE 99 BLUE BERRY PROJECT

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ganja Rebel has a Blueberry Muffin F3 based of some of the lines he has worked with. I'm not certain on the specifics of it or the reviews on it...

dank.Frank

Ganja Rebel has a Blueberry Muffin F3 based of some of the lines he has worked with. I'm not certain on the specifics of it or the reviews on it...

dank.Frank

yup that's the guy I was thinking of.. I don't think ive seen anyone grow those seeds out though..

Cooper1

Dam I got bags of these let keep the fingers crossed I keep a lot of cbxdb male pollen so and still hold the djs bb sat dom mother so I can make a shit ton more
Still got a couple more cdxdb seeds so there will def be more testing going on I will not stop till I bring back a bb as good as I remember

Cooper1

Blue berry muffin f3
Genetics: Diesel Berry(Sour Diesel x F13) X SSSDH
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 1-15
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse
Filial Generation: F3
Seeds Per Pack: 10-13
Testing Status: Partially Tested

browntrout

Veteran
seems there is lots of love for blueberry. tbh I love that blueberry muffin smell. I had weed like it once in my life and I really hope I find it again in plant form. another breeder does a blueberry muffin strain but I cant remember who..

peakseeds has a BB indica that supposedly tastes of BB muffins, Seems to me that BB and the BB muffin trait only show when grown in ideal setups for the BB.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only blueberry I've ever had that ACTUALLY tasted like literal blueberry muffins - not just sweet, not just berry, not some ambiguous smell that makes you think of the color blue - but legitimate blueberry muffins - is the Digi line...

The Digi is TRULY special - You'd have to reach back in time about 30 years to find a more pure example...

There is a reason I decided to utilize the Digi line when trying to bring back that true old school blueberry terpene profile - WITHOUT - misrepresenting the cannabinoid profile that blueberry is supposed to have.

I have zero reservation in saying, I truly believe the Digi clone to be the BEST example of blueberry in the world. I think others exploring the various pure blue line offerings that are now being built off her will come to the same conclusion...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

mr. gt

very interested in Blueberry. As being young myself I never got to experience it. I'm always on the quest for rare and the best genetics to add to my small 'hoard' of seeds.

~mr. gt

Peakseeds bb kinda sucked. 9 females no keepers. Maybe I just didn't find the right pheno. They were all pretty similar though so it's consistent.

Cooper1

The blue berry a hard one I have had son nice ones over they years but the pre99 has giving me a lot of straight blue berry taste right one the Tongue

But still after that same blue berry from 08 NYC cup unreal how good it could get if I never tryed the bb I would be unsure if there really was a real straight blue berry smelling weed but this kindA gave me the desire to keep looking but it's put there and it's crazy good and worth it only because of hoarding even that guy that had the blue berry pie I offered 10 grand to that guy for that cut he acted like he did know what I was talking about

If I get this I making it my duty to spreAd this bitch as much as I can all Pro bono

Also thinks about hitting it with my cookies
I think it would be a good match the rock hard almost sweet funky smell of cookies add on a nice blue berry taste to that that will be coming

Cooper1

Ya this pre 99 sativa dom blue berry is a pretty hard to get blue berry at least it was for me I had so many let downs when is comes to that true blue berry in every sense of the word but the journey is far and high but at the top sits the blue berry we wish to hold and I'm going to make it my job to get it out to the masses so the blue berry will live on

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be a couple double pics there sorry

Man, I was thinking so - or my eyes were playing tricks on me! :laughing:

picture.php

^^^ But this is one to watch...Looking good Cooper! :respect:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts