What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ SHORT PRE 99 BLUE BERRY PROJECT

Cooper1

What's up guys got some pics they're not the greatest it's so hard to get in the back corner with the netting I did the best I can I'll have official ones when the gardens finished for sure
The first and last two pictures are the one that smells super blueberry
But all of them are pretty bomb ass blueberry anyways

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look pretty much like what I had expected to see.

Just a bit of insight on how consistent the Digi Bx1 male actually bred:

the White x Digi Bx1:

@ 6.5wks

picture.php

picture.php

@ 8wks

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

nvr see thin satty leaves in my line.
Bit of slight fox tailing on the buds, but the leaves I get from mine are fat affie dom, as is general plant growth structure, n leaves show the mutation signs I was specifically looking for like the variegation, n crinkling which generally shows in filial gens n occasionally depending what gen in a few x's.
But I was kinda looking for those specific traits to carry on in subsequent gens n work at the time.
Glad to see someone else working the classic orig line though.
Figured I'd eventually see a thread or threads like this once he discontinued the orig line.
Good luck with it all bud, n keep us updated on how things are progressing.

cheers,................................................................gps

Cooper1

What up guys had to pull out of the last grow i pound the guys was robing me I took pics when we chopes and so much
Was missing like 4-5 lbs so I didn't start no shit just grabed my gear and moved I took cuts of everthing so I still got them but I allso found out this guy came up in my house and took shit then moths later I go look for my seed like 30 grand in 7-8 year collection that was sick was gone wtf so still got my pre 99 djs blue berry sat dom and cut of some of the crosses so be flip in the light in 3 weeks this is by far the most bad ass 10k room I did got
The lg split air 22,000 btu and a 14
In vortex v series some really beautiful conditions this should be good
Just picked up the ghost train haze og rare dank the commerce city kush and the chocolope kosher kush start the collection back up lost my cbxdb seeds sucks any more u will to spare hit
Me up frank

Just seen this thread for the first time. Sucks people are like that. Leeches everywhere. Glad to hear you turned around and got things going right. Hope all goes well for you from here out. I will be watching.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man...that is not the update I was hoping to hear about. I'm really sorry about your partner - that really sucks. I've been in that situation before and it's not fun at all...

I only kept enough of the CB x DB to search through the line myself and push it forward...there were so many people asking for those seeds, I ended up letting more go than I ever intended. Let me see what I can do.

At least you still have a 10k running and you can build yourself back up in a flash...

Good vibes your way - hang tough.

dank.Frank

mr. gt

wow.... you cant trust people man. i've learned the hard way myself.

"how can i trust you when I cant trust me?"

ps: I've read a lot, that you really have to pop a bunch of the GTH to find the 1 or 2 good phenos. I have #1 and #9 myself. Only one pack of each.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sorry to hear Cooper1........
I tested my partner by putting 23x GG4's at week 6 1/2 outside with our full season plants, and they are so plump and frosty... he hasnt touched a single bud.
Hes been going there after rains to make sure they are ok for me. He isnt getting any of it and he helped me do all the work in the pouring rain for 5 hours.
Now I know I can more than trust him with the full season garden.

I got robbed before by a "friend". Its the worst thing that ever happened to me.
So I know how you feel bro. Keep your chin up. It sounds like you are and doing better than ever. Great Job!

Mikenite69

Veteran
That is why it is always good to spread cuts around and seeds even if they aren't at where you want them to be. This way maybe someone that was gifted cuts or seeds to help you out in your hardship with a killer pheno found or a cut back of that blueberry sativa.

Just saying sharing is caring and it also puts the genetics out there never to be lost. The more that have the beans or cuts of the blueberry sat mom the better.

Like dank frank has said the best way to truly lock that true blueberry pheno down in seed form it takes a Community. A group of like minded growers all looking or working towards the same goal would get the project done faster. Rather than one person with shady people stealing your work from you...

Just my two penny's on the situation. I did recently aquire the old dj short indica leaning blueberry. I would love sometime in the near future to get the blueberry sativa and cross those two together. I would expect many good things to come from that combo possibly a keeper blueberry smelling pheno in every batch of seeds popped.

I recently got a cut that was labeled pre2k blueberry sativa and can say for sure it was not the one I have been searching for.. As a matter of fact I found a pheno of so called blueberry in Dutch passions blueberry that smelled exactly like this pre2k blueberry sat. It was more of a sweet smelling bud that I have smelled before but not a blueberrry of old that i clearly remembered.

Cooper1

What up guys sorry feel off there for a while but I got to say thing looking up I killed it on my last run took those clones when I grabed all my shit got my pre 99 djs bb sativa dom clone safe and sound and finally get a good run so se the pre 99 djs bb sat dom x cbxdb and I got some winner for sure there one those so pretty huge mama but perfect match rock hard heavy on the blue berry taste she finished a craneberry color they we're all calling it craneberry sauce I'll take some pics soon she a 13 armed monster I super crop the tops and all her arms come up equal but the amount of pure coated resin was craz
Got couple more of the pre bb x cdxdb some look like a bigger pre the pre is a floppy and the so many under branches u got to cut and def need netting but with the cbxdb blocks her up a bit still the best blue berry taste I get out of the pre 99 bb sat dom she a bitch to trim and kind short but still I'll never part with her but def got to spread her around

Hydropimp

Veteran
Damn late for the show or did I make I in time?

That is why I roll so low.

Me the misses and the muts

Sending good vibes

Cooper1

Here couple pics of the Cranberry sauce
Pre99 djs bb x cbxdb

Less then week 4 and see all ready huge
U can def see the sativa in the leaf from the pre bb
The last pic is the pre 99 bb just a little guy I put in for clones

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn that pre99 is sexy. Look at that lovely sativa leaf spread! I would love to smoke some old school blueberry man do I miss that smoke definitely my holy grail weed she just puts me in a euphoric state of mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts