What's new

DJ Short Blueberry...Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze # 1

EvergreenState

Thanks buddy...

Regarding the OPC.....

The 5 x OPC in this thread...or my OPC # 1....was Very Different from all her other sisters....I'll continue this in a second.....

let me first describe the common phenotype of her sisters....(from my experience only)..All her sisters.....were obviously very Pure Sativas in every way....tall....lanky....finicky...and prefer to be left alone and in charge of themselves...a true wolf Sativa.....just provide a stable environment...and she'll do the rest...

all were similar in bud structure and flower time....soft scents of actual Orange Pekoe Tea Bags....truly a blissful...clear headed high with some moderate euphoria...all went to 14-15 weeks....also....a very unique odor when burned...total Hazey Insence odor...doesn't smell like any run of the mill bud smoke...you just know it's exotic!

Overall a very very nice SATIVA....

Now....

OPC # 1.....completely different structure....a much shorter plant...very short internode spacing when compared to her sisters...no Orange Pekoe Odor...instead...the most offensive and enjoyable burnt Orange sweet citrus smell....which transitions BEAUTIFULLY on the pallet....it will actually cause you to lip smack and tongue roll like a maniac....

The buds...grow huge....very reminicent of a beefy Bangi Haze....only with bright orange stigmas....light green buds with purple hues.... And that bloody Orange smell!!!

This lady also....but much more noticeably has that very unique odor when burned...very special plant...one of which I plan to keep forever...

But her most important and favourable quality...ohhh boy...her high!

It's seriously addicting....my wife and I couldn't get enough!...it is SOOO GODDAMMED euphoric....again...addicting..very feel good happy happy happy stuff!

It just makes you feel awesome....

Lots of pollen chucking plans with her....and much more...

Cheers friend...hope that helps

Be well brother

GT

Wow I don't think it's possible to make a strain sound more appealing. Such a fantastic description. I want some. Fantastic job GT.:groupwave:

Golden Tree

Mikado are looking really nice....actually very impressed with their vigour and nice structure.....I can see some very definitive characteristics similar to the old Federation Mikado plants...this is EXCITING!!!!!

Well friends....they're going to be cloned tomorrow and given ten days to recover than bam....they're going into flower....

Golden Tree

And the 2 gifted..Fannies Jack....(thanks buddy..MUCH respect and well wishes)....

Flipped...looking good....smaller lady smells really nice already....

Can't wait to see them flower out some serious Jackiness!!

Thanks for dropping by my friends....

Be well...respects to you and yours...

Stay smokey my friends...

DJ Blueberry...Reeferman Pink Kush...Harmony updates coming soon!

Also something else....very awesome!....just awaiting approval to share....stay tuned you awesome freaks!

GT

EvergreenState

Lookin' good. Those Mikkado's have some giant leaves. What are the genetics on the Mikkado's again? I think you mentioned it once before but I've forgotten.

Golden Tree

Shady history as with sooo many....

Breeder Steve...apparently worked the strain for Federation Seeds in the 90's.....I've heard several Stories regarding her make up.....I've heard she is a mix of an amazing Skunk cutting and a powerful Afghani...but then I also was told she has Skunk and Northern light heritage...so not 100% sure....

Anybody want to chime in....please....;)

Would do almost anything to get a hold of about ten packs of the originals....;)

Cheers friends!

Be great

GT

Golden Tree

Thanks buddy....

I've Never ran Fannies before...but so far they are very nice....

Here are the 2 DJ Short Blueberry ladies.....

BB 1

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I can't believe I missed this thread

Veyr cool how this one came together so organically - had plans, didn't work out as expected, adapted, improved -- gotta love organic living

Latest posts

Latest posts