What's new

DJ Short Blueberry...Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze # 1

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
How many phenotypes have you found in your Purple Menace offspring? That is a nice array of seedlings. :)

Golden Tree

Thanks guys....appreciate it....

Purple Menace has some variation.....Ive ran lots...and have seen many in friends gardens...I'll give very general percentages of what I've seen...

95% turn purple to black on their own...100% with cooler temps
There are very small % of very Choc Thai tasting....phenos....as well as an even rarer..."red" Pheno...

None have a Strong Bluberry flavour...45% are wet Earthy musky....wine port tasting...other 45% have a really nice sweeter candy skunk taste from Dad...

There is a slight...indica/Sativa doninance variation from plant to plant...meaning your not going to find a freaky pure Sativa Pheno that everybody is hunting for in the BB lines...at least I have not found one yet....

And of course I'd say there is about a 15-20% mutation chance...either heavy variegation...or crazy crinkled leafs....

One thing...they are all really beautiful....and all have a nice mellow dreamy slightly euphoric...no knock out buzz...

Now...I know this % thing is absolutely bull...and absurd....but it's the best I can do....I love this Chuck...as I love a nice BB....

Thanks buddy I hope that helps... Much respects friend....

And OF...that OTM is so sexy!!!

I'm beyond excited to run some.....

And I'm also a CRAZY Mikado fan!!!

Thanks for dropping by good dudes....

Here are some Mikados from this mornings Visit.....

Really starting to like these....there are some promising odors coming off these plants....seems to be two dominant phenos....a shorter bushier broader leaf baby....and a more stretchy...longer internode ....red petiole beauty....

Heavy Skunk odors....with some having a nice sweet...I'd say potential raspberry....one I have my eye on....I'll also include the 2 potential studs...

Thanks again friends....GT outsk!

Golden Tree

I have to just say again....that OTM buddy....is seriously amazing looking....much respects...and many thanks....

Mikados...all btwn 1-2 weeks flowering....

And I feel I've found a Mikado with Variegation....wtf....or am I misdiagnosing...and or to baked?....any ideas...sos...help...

Males are getting close to shedding....then to testing....oh cannabis....what a blessing!

Golden Tree

Soooo...I've now ran a few Hazeman strains....and I'd have to say Ive been quite happy. With same...I highly recommend Bubbas Widow....and hopefully soon...Mikado....

Thanks Hazeman!

And thanks to all you most excellent dudes for dropping by...much respects...and be well people...

Respects

GT

Golden Tree

Sorry buddy....she's about 2 weeks into flower....but tied up trained so she doesn't make it out often....

I'm on holidays in 5 days.....

I'll get her out and snap some pics.....I looked at her today....and she's got some good resin development already..however....she is a tall lady....but ..I can see already she will have some nice sized resin covered buds....

Stay tuned my friend...

Respects

Be well

GT

Sorry buddy....she's about 2 weeks into flower....but tied up trained so she doesn't make it out often....

I'm on holidays in 5 days.....

I'll get her out and snap some pics.....I looked at her today....and she's got some good resin development already..however....she is a tall lady....but ..I can see already she will have some nice sized resin covered buds....

Stay tuned my friend...

Respects

Be well

GT

Cool I've been lookin into this strain so ill be sure to keep lookin. It seemed to me that you were at about day 19, but I had to go back a few pages and check the date of the last GTH#1 post. Don't forget about her now ;)

Enjoy your holiday!

Also, just to clarify, when you say "1.5wks flower" do you mean wks after stretch, or would that mean the plant has seen 10 consecutive 12hr nights (1.5wks from flip)

If it's the latter you must be magic, I've never seen that much pistil development til the stretch is almost over... strain dep, sometimes not finished stretching til 2.5-3wks after flip, then the buds start to show.

Either way, looks great. :)

Golden Tree

I write all my flower dates down etc....but am too lazy....or baked sometimes..lol...to check some days....prior to updates..and agree that's shitty practise....

Apologies...it's not providing accurate info....which is the point of journal threads...I make this promise friends....from this post on I'll stop being a lazy shit!

The Mikado were flipped over the period of sept 11-16....so not magic...just a lazy updater...lol...NO MORE FRIEND...apologies again...the 3 with more bud development were flipped on sept 11...and the other less developed on the 16th...

And I WILL NOT forget about that sexy GTH1....flipped 12/12 10th September....

Flipped means from the day she goes under 12/12.....appreciate the very kind fire under the ass....that's what colleagues are for....thanks brother...I'll post some GTH soon...

Much respects buddy

Be well

GT

Golden Tree

Hello friends....hope you are well.....

Holidays....

She is due for her Flowering TLO Tea.....receiving same tomorrow...

GTH1....3.5 weeks....

Moving along.....

Golden Tree

Some nice smells off some of these....appears to be to doninant Phenos....the squat....more bushy lady has a nice strawberry...raspberriness....skunk...other more Skunky no Straw/rasp...