What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short Blueberry...Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze # 1

Buddler

Veteran
Hi GT your a busy boy and hey you got one gth up lets hope the grow gods give you a real pheno.Thanks for sharing ,no pink kush yet ...Bud

Golden Tree

Fingers crossed....;)

Pink Kush is up under another thread...titled Reeferman Pink Kush grow.....:)

Thanks for dropping by...

GT

Mr. Charlie

Hey now Golden Tree,

Thanks for the diary. Hope the Ghost Train Haze is a keeper. I've got a few going outdoors and will tag along with you. nice strain selections.

Cheers

Golden Tree

Yield was the last thing I paid attention to when I ran them....but several phenos grown well...vegged at 55 days yielded lots...

My keeper female yields consistently 1.75 oz a plant....

I'm a TLO organic grower....;)

Be well friend

GT

Golden Tree

The 2 young BB seedlings......

Updates of the lonely GTH # 1 and Mikado coming soon....

Cheers you most awesome dudes!

Be well

Respects

GT

Dudes.....one more.....

I was checking old stock in the deep freeze....

Found an old ass half pack of DJ Blueberry....and Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze #1...

BB was one of 4 packs bought a while back...all were ran....found 2 keepers I still have today....this last pack held all the tan less desirable seeds...the why send these type....tan...cracked...etc...it contained 5 seeds...

I was able to coax 2 to germ...well we will see...no big ideas with these 2....

The Rare Dankness....im germinating today....these are quite old as well...but all look great....

I hope to find at least one nice "Strongest strain on earth"..specimen..lololo..

Well stay tuned...updates weekly...

Be well friends...

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/9v0wx3uk7auw110a9f_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/sn301ywckkr8wgxx60_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]
I just finished 2 ghost train haze #1 phenos. I didn't think either were keepers. Only had 2 beans , traded the rest away. Lucky i got 2 girls , but was looking for a pheno close to rare dankness girl. Both mine were stretchers in flower.

Golden Tree

Yeah it's going to be shot in the dark with only one seed....can only hope....;)

Cheers buddy....

Speaking of a lonely girl...here is the single GTH#1 seedling....

Golden Tree

And the 2 DJ BB...THEY....got transplanted into their new 1 gallon pot...Recycled TLO soil...alive and ready to jive....

Thanks for dropping by friends...respects....

GT

Golden Tree

And taaaaadaaaa......the very special xxxxxx's Jack that was gifted to me by a wicked good dude....;)....thanks buddy

Young.....but wanting to grow up.....

Peace you good fucking people!

GT

EvergreenState

And taaaaadaaaa......the very special xxxxxx's Jack that was gifted to me by a wicked good dude....;)....thanks buddy

Young.....but wanting to grow up.....

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/6d8varbtiywqlm8c7iww_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/pcqh2qx9r34tieieiu_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Peace you good fucking people!

GT
Awesome. Excited to see these girls grow up. S-a-n-n-i-e-s ( I wonder if that will pass the censor police)Jack is supposed to be super potent.

Golden Tree

Lol....shhhhh..everyone might only buy there if the name is mentioned...

Things are moving along.....

the Hazeman Seeds "Mikado" patch!

Starting to stretch their roots....

Hope that Burnt Raspberry Pheno is hiding in there.....

Golden Tree

Next....gifted to me by a MOST AWESOME dude!.... Shhhhh...Cannies Ceeds Jack...you get it...;)

These two look more like clones than seeds..

Golden Tree

And lastly....the lone GTH #1....

They grow up so fast....;)

Thanks for dropping buy friends...

Respect to you and be well!

GT

Whats great about this strain isn't it doesn't stink that bad. Smells just like blueberries during flower. If your neighbors get smell someone out the windoe or through the wall they will just think your cooking some blueberry muffins. .. lol

EvergreenState

They all look really good. Big internode spacing on the sativa dominant plants. Ready for some big pots?
You'll have some nice variety come harvest time. Do you always take cuttings? Happy growing.

Golden Tree

Thanks dudes....;)

I always take cuttings...unless they were testers GIVEN to me for free...as I didn't actually pay for said genetics....

But if I pay....I play.....;)

Mucho mucho respect awesome dudes!

Be great

GT

Latest posts

Latest posts