What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short BlueBerry F2 day 78

whodair

Veteran
iron homie lookin tasty my friend very nice love you showin !! 78 day strains are like magic to me, a nice sativa/indica influence indeed !! keep it peace playa !!

Great work !!

that Blueberry, looks great, a fine genetic indeed, i grew out some Maple Jelly a number of years back, it was incrediable !
Kind Regards, FT

I

Iron_Lion

Here are a few pics of my giant blueberry, this is my second run from clone. She is slightly finicky, and i havent quite got her dialed in yet but as you can see she still grows HUGE and produces well too..

9 weeks from clone, 100% organic, 600HPS

picture.php

picture.php

I just started 3 BBxSSH, theyre about 2 weeks in and they've got some super wide leafs, wide like deep chunk or other extreme indica.
Weird thing is both parents had medium width leaves, should be interesting to see what comes about.

Looking forward to seeing pictures. Really interesting cross.

sneakinman13

Veteran
:jump:

very nice there! gotta love blueberry! i got a bluecheese going now , and im thinking about ordering dif blue strains to try out! good luck with those other 40 im sure there is TONS of special stuff to be found

I must say I am a bit out of date, saw the first pic and went wow and posted. but this is not true blueberry? which is better?

I

Iron_Lion

I must say I am a bit out of date, saw the first pic and went wow and posted. but this is not true blueberry? which is better?

If I had to guess these were made from true BB, but I will see if i can get ahold of the source of these seeds and see if i can find out for sure. I got 2 sets of F2's, 20 of each and I grew out a few from each pack, from what I've seen it's all good. This 1 is from my more sativa group, the indica side is a little more nute senstitve, skunkier smelling and slower growing.

CannabisDog, I got 100% females from my BB x SSH so i have 3 beautiful ladies right now. The newest addition to my grow room this year is 3 studly Sour Diesel IBL males which will be busting their nuts all over my BB/SSH ladies. I cannot wait to see the outcome of that.

I

Iron_Lion

I just smoke a few fresh buds off this BB today. Even after a quick 2 day dry she smokes smooth as hell and hits the head just right.

And this is what life is all about, a nice little pile of fluffy white ash. :biglaugh:

sneakinman13

Veteran
I just smoke a few fresh buds off this BB today. Even after a quick 2 day dry she smokes smooth as hell and hits the head just right.

And this is what life is all about, a nice little pile of fluffy white ash. :biglaugh:
picture.php

^ i agree! :jump:

again great job on ur blueberry!

yeah man they look damn good whatever they are. My confusion comes from the fact that DJ offers 2 separate "lines" of blueberry, "True Blueberry" and Blueberry and was wondering which this was. I guess it is an open question to whoever has grown one or both of these f1's, to which they find better. But which ever one you have f2's of, they look great! peace

I

Iron_Lion

hey everybody :wave:

I dont usually post dru bud pics but yesterday was trimming day and I am just so happy with the way she turned out, I just thought I would share. Next pics will be of this BB x SSH, those plants look amazing too. This BB smokes like a dream and is one of the best plants I have ever had. Only bummer not quite as purple as it was last time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php