What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short BlueBerry F2 day 78

yes those do look damn good but I will be hung up on this until someone answers me straight and concisely, what is the difference between "blueberry" and "true blueberry", which is everyone growing, and if "bluberry" why not "true blueberry" as that seems the best "face value"?

I

Iron_Lion

hey any updates on the bb x ssh cross??

beautiful blueberry shots !!!

Yep, I posted a few pics a while back, I got 3 phenos 2 were good, but very different, the 3rd pheno was a hermi piece of shit. I dont remember what day these pics were taken, but it was getting close to the chop.

I

Iron_Lion

Yeah that BBxssh is a beautiful girl. I bet the high is fantastic

Hey thanx man :wave:

The 2 keeper phenos of my BB x SSH were very good and very potent. Pheno #1 shown above got scrapped because it was too leafy and took too long to flower, the second pheno made much nice buds, yielded better and I kept it around for a second run. Im not sure if I am going to keep it around much longer tho, because I have so many new strains to play with from all over the flavor spectrum, I might just say good bye and hope to reunite with her again some day from the 100 or so seeds I have left in the fridge.

That last seed project was a lot of fun and has started the ball rolling on my new addiction of making crosses..

Thanx to all for the kind words, I never really thought this thread would generate so much interest :tiphat:

that is some excellent looking BB Dj Short does some AMAZING work .. hats off there.. i wish i had some of that to taste < its some of my all time favorite from the early days =). i my self will be growing some true blue by short this season .. its always a trip to see what mutations the blueberry throws ! grow on man good job!

Latest posts

Latest posts