What's new

DIY UNDER CURRENT CULTURE 5 GAL. BUCKETS

overbudjet: setup is looking sweet.... when i finish making the 2 other hydro projects i am currently involved in ill be making this one aswell..... keep up the good work.....

overbudjet

Veteran
hows it going got the girls in yet??
firing up in march if everything was ok
have to take some clone this week
picture.php

:smokey:
peace to all

alflud

Hey Overbudjet - great thread man. I was just wondering - can you outline the path of the water in this system for me please? I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out but I'd like to be sure.

brookstown

Have you put water in those things? I imagine you would have a hellava time getting that 1.5 fitting to bend the wall flat that close to the bottom to form a good seal. I have a sim setup but I put 1" from a 1.5 to each bucket and drain seperately standard RDWC and I was concerned about that.

Love the thread BTW

brookstown

Also if the buckets are connected to "multiple" buckets, are you concerned about the flow, specifically stagnate water?

overbudjet

Veteran
Have you put water in those things? I imagine you would have a hellava time getting that 1.5 fitting to bend the wall flat that close to the bottom to form a good seal. I have a sim setup but I put 1" from a 1.5 to each bucket and drain seperately standard RDWC and I was concerned about that.

Love the thread BTW
sorry to not responding fast was in holiday the last 2 weeks
yes water was in no leak so far :jump:

GanjaAL

You sir... are the fucking MAN!

Nice job brother... I was just looking at these units and they were running 1k plus!

Latest posts

Latest posts