What's new

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

Americangrower

Veteran
so what you are saying is you got 1.5 lbs off 2x 315cmh...well done brother. I can't tell ya what i get off 3 x 600hps for 2 reasons
1. I don't own a scale
2. the boyz attack it before it all makes it into jars.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ What Unc just said! ^

I do feel I've got the lights at a disadvantage not running a clone round of something, but canopy is canopy...

It's all good in theory!!! ahahaha. You're absolutely right, Unc. Dream the impossible dream... ;)

@AmericanGrower - I have a scale for data. I'll snag nugs but I'll weigh them and make a note of it to add back to the totals. I like my metrics.

dank.Frank

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm still rooting for you! maybe cammie is on to something,but what you have even she admits is just a prototype,so in essence you're using your garden as a guinea pig for her 2 year business degree science...but you never know...i'm gonna watch the whole thing though!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow much :respect: i must say i learn a lot from your threads .very detailed and easy to follow until you go scientific and then im lost but i catch on to what your saying sooner or later lol.thanks for being the guru you

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FAM is here to report the 12 week Colbalt is something I havnt had hit me just right in a long time. The chem sis cross hit after adds a lot of longevity to the effect. But even just a bowl of Colbalt 12 week has me put to bed nice and still a bit Stoney when waking in the morning ...and I’ve mainly been smoking concentrate recently besides the odd sour d ibl mixed joint now and the. But I very much prefer this one bowl pack of Colbalt to 4 hits off lime og or sunset sherb concentrates . Boom �� Frank found one good heady ass plant that’s for sure

YukonKronic

Oh look! A segue! I just happened to have taken some pics of Biker Kush V2 grown under a ts2000. This plant was special from the beginning. More vigour more smell and WAY more stretch in flower as well as much higher yields than her sisters.
I’m actually beginning to believe these lights can throw down some serious yields with canopy control (as previously noted) being the key aspect. Which is ironic because I had next to no canopy control on this run...
Makes frost anyways.
Hope you don’t mind I throw down some pics .frank I know ya dig tha Karma gear so I bet it’s kew...

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

genetic freaked

Veteran
You killed it man.. And only being your second run after a long break is amazing..
Im really looking forward to how the LEDs compare to the CMH..

Im still surprised you were willing to swap them out since the cooler temps are coming and you've been doing so great with the CMH..

Whats the plans for the next flower run?

Im looking forward to seeing the PK/Sis second run.. and you know I want to see that Mac

Americangrower

Veteran
I know you like to read Frank so brother H.H. posted this link on led vs hps . Very cool read, long story short from my understanding is Hps had more weight but the LED's had more THCa, CBD, CBG. In fact led had 200% more CBG now I had no idea what CBG was so I looked it up. CBG is the parent of all the others THC,CBD etc. The more CBG the more of all the others.

https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/489030

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Brother! Glad to have you watching over my shoulder. I've got a picture dump that is about due. Individual phenos, reflections and expectations. Just sort of waiting on the Mochiesel to sex out a bit more first.

The London Loud - all stink. One in particular, smells like spoiled milk with a bleachy sour note. It's sort of putrid - in that good way that only cannabis growers understand.

Phenos vary. Tall to short. None really show a more fine leaf set or double serrations like the Cheese clone does, so they certainly seem to have a heavy influence from the dad, regardless of their height differences.

There is one Mochiesel, that I know might be a stunner cookie pheno. The leaves are different. Fatter - shorter - more broad - rounded off. Very distinct 5 leaf set - crazy lanky and thin stemmed compared to all the others. She smells very sour though on a stem rub with maybe a hint of artificial grape and minty green tea. It was the first plant to show alternating internode set, but still has not sexed. Fingers crossed it's a lady.

dank.Frank

FlaDankster

Veteran
Thanks for the kind gesture Frank.Hopefully i'll be back at it again soon.Are you in touch with GO?I can say hey for ya if ya like.

MedFaced

I know you like to read Frank so brother H.H. posted this link on led vs hps . Very cool read, long story short from my understanding is Hps had more weight but the LED's had more THCa, CBD, CBG. In fact led had 200% more CBG now I had no idea what CBG was so I looked it up. CBG is the parent of all the others THC,CBD etc. The more CBG the more of all the others.

https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/489030

Just an FYI that this study was conducted, funded and produced by the Valoya company and they sell LED lights for a living. They are putting two of their own lights against an HPS, and the author is a Valoya employee. That doesn’t mean there isn’t good info, just that as consumers, we should be aware of who is providing what. I thought I’d mention it because these types of “studies” have become very prolific online.

I use LED lighting so I’m not trying to bash them.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been quiet and slow. Sorry. I've been working myself to death to make it possible to take a weekend off.

If you are at The Freedom Rally, Saturday - be sure to reach out. I'll be kicking it with F.A.M.I.L.Y. and the Top Dawg crew.

The people I am going to meet have performed many kind acts and have shown me a true genuine love for people and for this plant. It's more than I can express. Excited doesn't scratch the surface.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
It's been quiet and slow. Sorry. I've been working myself to death to make it possible to take a weekend off.

If you are at The Freedom Rally, Saturday - be sure to reach out. I'll be kicking it with F.A.M.I.L.Y. and the Top Dawg crew.

The people I am going to meet have performed many kind acts and have shown me a true genuine love for people and for this plant. It's more than I can express. Excited doesn't scratch the surface.

dank.Frank

Hope you have a great time DF...!!!...

I wish I could have made it there...
maybe next time ...!!!... :) . . .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have so much to say...several pictures to post. The Freedom Rally was an awesome event. We can start by saying that. I'm going to have to get the story in order with proper pictures and such to give a better perspective.

I was a medical grower, but even then, the scene was not any where remotely close to what it is now. This is the first engagement I've had with the "industry" as it has become known, in probably about 8 years.

I'm still reeling. For many reasons. I have stories to tell. Impressions to reflect upon.

Epic - is the proper and appropriate word. Maybe I'm just a noob...still.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
I have so much to say...several pictures to post. The Freedom Rally was an awesome event. We can start by saying that. I'm going to have to get the story in order with proper pictures and such to give a better perspective.

I was a medical grower, but even then, the scene was not any where remotely close to what it is now. This is the first engagement I've had with the "industry" as it has become known, in probably about 8 years.

I'm still reeling. For many reasons. I have stories to tell. Impressions to reflect upon.

dank.Frank

This is called a tease Frank:plant grow:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran

dank.Frank

Hell yes.