What's new

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sturgeongeneral - Hey man. I've had a lot of conversations about Oreoz. Most will say she has typical old hash plant flavors - and is kinda bland because of that - but hits real narcotic as well. I'm interested in part because she is a random set of genetics that are not typical or highly exchanged or coveted. A true odd ball. I like that about her. I also know via ShaunChron how she does in a reversal - and I know the GMOGG4 cut - ie Outlaw Cookies - is absolutely fire - and the pairing will just be a ton of fun to play with. I'm after the potential increase resin field density more than anything.

Some say she has a true chocolatey taste - I'm glad to have the opportunity to find out. Good luck on those seeds!!

I picked up some Gary Payton x Jokerz #31 fems - which I know - hype hype hype - but why not take a look and see what they hold. Jokerz is Compound Genetics White Runtz x Jet Fuel Gelato.

Have rooted cuts of what is suppose to be Fish Scale - I was told - Medellin x Jet Fuel Gelato - but we shall see. I know the shops have it listed as something else entirely. Be interesting to try some of this new new hype beast stuff, just to see. I have a feeling I'll still be smoking chem/diesel/OG...lol

dank.Frank

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice score! Oreoz definitely got that look! That and the rootbeer cut 2 strains i’d like to get my hands on. The durban i tried way back thats on my top highs list had a sort of rootbeery anise nose n taste that was divine…

genetic freaked

Veteran
Gmogg4oreoz is going to be crazy. I’m really excited with you picking up Oreoz.
I know when you talk about a cut you need to have it it must be good.
Big things to come in the future. Like I told you if we can do half of the chooses we talk about its over.

@GetMo you know you got the Durb man!!

Mattbho

Nice frank I think I saw that oreoz for 1k a while back.

Gotta get some new cuts.. cherry cookies sounds Sweet .. I keep hearing about the trop cookies and terp terp terps. Ive yet to try either.

I wonder if that master kush is related to the uber famous bc king cut.

Should be quite the new years around your neck of the woods!!

Are they all rooted?? No pressure

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep. Everything with roots. No risk of losing it.

Sooo. Odd update.

Tuesday night I had a nausea episode that set into panic attack that lasted over 12 hours. Sometime in the midst of that, I had lot of numbness in my extremities and face. Admitted myself to the ER. Am going on night two of constant watch.

My ECG has been abnormal with a sinus arrhythmia, biatrial enlargement. Right axis. Pulmonary Disease Pattern. Cardiac enzymes show elevated troponin- which is indicative of heart muscle damage.

It would seem I did in fact have a minor heart attack. Going to be okay. Under watch and going through all kinds of tests.

I would appreciate all the good vibes possible. I consider you all family.

Good vibes - and you all keep overgrowing prohibition in all it's forms. I'm taking a few days off. Much love, ICmag.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Hey Frank, hope you're feeling a bit better now. That's intense, man. Keep your head up and keep working/resting towards getting 100%.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Speedy recovery Frank. You haven't had the RNA vaccine in the last couple of months have you?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I passed the stress tests and the echocardiogram was okay and so was the cardiac ultrasound. Something is up but they aren't finding exactly what.

Yes. I did get the Pfzier vaccine - both doses - months ago, but this kinda of stuff was sorta happening before any vaccinations.

The last 3.5 years have been an on going sort of fiasco. Don't really wanna get to detailed, but a few of you know.

It would almost seem this, based on the data so far, is psychosomatic - which taken into full context, I suppose is plausible, but damn....brain. Chill tf out then! Sigh.

Going to keep accruing debt from this until I get an answer. Thank you for the love and good vibes. Was a nice pick me up to read and see.

Much love, IC FAM.

dank.Frank

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Hope you will find out soon what it was.

Regarding psychosomatic issues I agree that it's not always easy to rest the mind and body when needed. With too much stress I also had some violent panic attack followed by weird heart rhythm, some sort of irregular heart palpitations wich increase the paranoia about having an heart attack.

Rest and meditate quietly on positive thoughts, I'm sure that will help while waiting to know more about your issues.

Much love bro

genetic freaked

Veteran
Shit happens and u move forward to get past it. Exactly like u always do. Yea this is more health compared to the other things that happened but u always move forward. I hate that this happened to you brother and u already know that.
Shit is in motion and this isn’t stopping u.
time to focus on DF like I always tell u and no one else.
that’s always when things move in the better direction!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you got any metallic taste after your shots, it's a sign it went into your bloodstream rather than muscle tissue. That would cause the symptoms you are having. Did they scan your heart to make sure there was no inflammation? If not, get it scanned.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Stay positive Frank. Psychosomatic or not the symptoms are the same, so I feel for ya man. Rest, relaxation and centering can't hurt and can only help.
its probably safe to say that most of us, being human, should probably make changes to make our life healthier and happier. I know I've made major changes in my life and still have many more major changes I want to make. Easier said than done.
Good luck to you Frank.