What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

genetic freaked

Veteran
I’ve been waiting for that Outlaw Cookies review for a while. I say it every time DF, you got a way with words that perfectly describes the plant and the high.
On top of the great smoke and big yield she pressed 27% return.
I know she can be run better so we will see.

We spoke for a while on this plant and I couldn’t get into words what she was. Other then the pastrami sandwich smell lol.

Josey really lives on in that GG4bx7. That male laid it down hard, producing some amazing plants!

I’m looking super forward to the future and the special things to come for Stank Bros!!

I gotta get my shit together and get those Snomoji fems made so you can do that give away. Snomoji18 was amazing smoke.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in Denver for the next couple days. Drop me a PM with the 411. Cuts? Flower? Extracts? Strongest edibles?

dank.Frank

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Have a great trip. It looks like you are up to some great work with incredible potential. Keep doing the work good man. I look forward to searching through some of the stank seeds.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Denver was not at all what I'd have expected. Quite a joke to be honest. If I went there as a medical patient trying to discover is cannabis was a viable alternative, I'd have come to the conclusion that it was not and the whole thing a farce.

Very disappointing experience. I'm REALLY glad I brought my own flower or I'd have been shit out of luck more or less.

Did find some decent stuff at Lit (Headband x I95) and Mighty Tree (Mob Boss) - compared to everything else. Cookies was over priced and they did have one organic grower that had nice flower (Super Lime Haze - found a seed), but all in all, the rest of it looked very much like Canadian beaster popcorn shake.

Not impressed...LOL.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Mattbho

Sorry trip was a bust . ROFL canadian beasters. Well put. I know exactly what u mean , freezeland anyone ?

asher1er

Veteran
and then people wanna look at me funny when i say beasters don't need to be imported anymore. We have plenty being grown here in the US :moon:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should give a HUGE shout out to Calco Genetics - I went in on some blueberry and he hooked it up big time. I now have sufficient stock of some very interesting stuff.

Blueberry Syrup Bx1
Blueberry Syrup F2
Blueberry Syrup F3
Blueberry Parfait

Kush Mints x Blueberry Syrup
Fire OG x Blueberry Syrup
Cherry Pie x Blue Hawaiian
Sour Dubb x Blue Hawaiian
Bubba Kush x (MDB x GDP)

All my old stock wasn't germinating without invitro techs - and I've been missing the blues something fierce. Did a bunch of research an Calco seems to have put in some time and effort in his line making it what he envisions. Wanted to give it a try.

I have a PM I need to respond to about some blueberry genes as well. Very excited about both.

-----------------------

The trip to Denver was a bit worse than I let on. The lady I have been seeing on and off for two years, convinced me to assist one of her "life long best friends" husband. Not a big deal. Turns out however, the best friend really didn't like me and has been on some secret manipulative kick - and honestly, as soon as I got wind of it I felt super exposed. This woman looked me in my face and let me watch over and hang around her two young daughters - and acted as if everything was fine, while she's off poisoning the well in the background.

I don't do drama. I really don't. The past two years has been the most taxing period of my life, when considering my emotional health. I've never dealt with and made exception for so much complete non-sense as I have in the past two years. Love is dumb...or it makes me dumb.

BUT - NOT THAT DUMB.

I had to trust my gut and tear everything down. No more garden. That is the bad news. I can't leave myself exposed in a situation where I don't know what fact from fiction is. I'm finding that to be the case to often with those that are close to me and it really feels it's only a matter of time before it all blows up in my face.

I'm not stopping though. I found a small rental. Not exactly wise, but the landlord is a distant acquaintance and shouldn't be around if ever. Haven't grown in a rental property in ... over a decade. Not very keen on this but it's about the only option I have. To stop - is not an option. Not right now. Too many things hanging in the balance. This go to prison shit is still very real out here.

PUSH EVER FORWARD.

F.U.C.K.E.M.

dank.Frank

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi D.F
Sounds like it is time to exit stage left on that relationship. Which is a helluva lot easier to say than do. Glad to hear you are still moving forward with the garden. Best of luck all around!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man DF. Can honestly say i never had that problem, cuz I never put no trust in nobody. But at the same time thats prolly hindered cuz i prolly missed hella opportunities with my lack of trust. Dont let it change u, jus learn from it n press on but dont close yourself to the next, just learn how to recognize signs. Everything we experience can be interpreted as a problem or a chance to recognize a solution, learn n push forward!

razor ridge

Bro, you should have cut off ties with those people after the first incident. You've stayed the course, time for you to look after you. Hang in there man.

stony2

The only kind of men that I have ever seen to be able to co-exist with women are those who a) do drama as well as them b) who will just put up with it and go on to lead a miserable life.

... the landlord is a distant acquaintance and shouldn't be around if ever ... rental property ...

You should only ever grow in a rental property if you're able to switch the locks and can therefore assure noone will get in except yourself, ever. Everything else is asking to get caught.

gmo

Veteran
dank.frank sorry to hear that news, brotha. I've been enjoying your grows; you're quite the farmer!
​​​​​​ Here's my Fam95 at day 53. Thanks for turning me on to this strain!
20211021_145027.jpg
20211021_102604.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Added some new cuts to the stable this past weekend.

Since 2007 or 2008 I have always wanted a chance at this one - now finally all these years later, she has landed.

SoCal Master Kush is vegging away. I can't even really begin to speak on how stoked I am for this one. There will be a lot done with her. If you know anything about the few 90's elite more pure indica Cali kushes - Bubba, Pure(Suge), SCMK - I've always been told the SCMK hits the hardest and carries the most funk. She has always been way more locked down and harder to source than the others. I've worked with Bubba. I know what she can do and what she brings to the equation. Time to form an opinion about the SCMK. This is a bucket list indica for me. I've ALWAYS wanted this one. I can't say thank you enough times to the homie that came through with her. You know who you are. :respect: Believe it or not - a HAZE SMOKER - got her to me. Irony!!!

Maxyeilds breeder cut of Oreoz - is vegging away. I'll be honest, ShaunChron and his "Zero Gravity" clone inspired this many many months ago. It's taken a minute to source the Oreoz, but now that she is here, I'm about to have a ton of fun. Genetic Freaked's GMOGG4 - ie the "Outlaw Cookies" clone, is absolutely fire. She's every bit as good as GMO or GG4 but different enough from both of them that she's her own thing entirely. She's a true elite in every sense of the word.

GMOGGFOUREOZ. It is a must. These seeds will be released under the old Stank Bros label as "Hydrox"
Outlaw Cookies x Oreoz = Hydrox. Keep an eye out for more announcements regarding that little bit of fun.

Relentless Genetics breeder cut of Tropicanna Cherry #8 - is vegging away as well. The Tropicanna Cookies is a cup winner from Harry Palms. The Fire Cookies #12 ie Cherry Cookies I'm told she is super terpy so I'm really just looking forward to pressing this one.

Big thanks and much love!

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts