What's new

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, ICMAG family!! Genetic Freaked is right. This thread is going to get moving again here very soon. I had surgery Dec 6th and I should have a full recovery in 6-8wks. I've been taking it slow and healing.

Here is the more fun news...new rooms are just about ready.

2 flower rooms for a total of 49 sq ft. - that is increased from 12.5 sq ft.
vegetative area is now about 2.5x bigger than it was previously

1 - 5x5 with a Mars Hydro FC-E6500

2022-new-room2.jpg

1 - 4x6 with 2x Mars Hydro SP3000 and 2x HydroGrowLED XB200 - This is a 5 spectrum room.

2022-new-room1.jpg

Things are going to get very interesting in 2022. Grow on! Keep 'em green!

Much love and respect to all of you in the upcoming year.

dank.Frank

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey, ICMAG family!! Genetic Freaked is right. This thread is going to get moving again here very soon. I had surgery Dec 6th and I should have a full recovery in 6-8wks. I've been taking it slow and healing.

Here is the more fun news...new rooms are just about ready.

2 flower rooms for a total of 49 sq ft. - that is increased from 12.5 sq ft.
vegetative area is now about 2.5x bigger than it was previously

1 - 5x5 with a Mars Hydro FC-E6500

1 - 4x6 with 2x Mars Hydro SP3000 and 2x HydroGrowLED XB200 - This is a 5 spectrum room.

Things are going to get very interesting in 2022. Grow on! Keep 'em green!

Much love and respect to all of you in the upcoming year.

dank.Frank

Glad to see ya on your feet!!
Happy holidays!
Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-new-room2.jpg Views:	14 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	18031029

I see you too are re-user of tidy cat buckets.
I use to use them to grow in but switched to fabric.
I use them to carry water to the grow. The top seam is 5gal. They are also the in-tent drain reservoirs in each of my tents. In 6 years of using them I've only had one handle break. They are an excellent re used resource.

Redrum92

Will of your/stank bro genetics be available to the public at any point in the near future? I'm almost through this whole thread; my interest grows with every page

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
this is one thread i missed while exiled. had no idea you were ill. that sure sucks, but so glad you're still among the living.
was waiting to see the room improvements. you always come up with the sweet connections to the fire. respect brother.
...and respect to the connect.
keepin' me in the lurk mode.
till later...

genetic freaked

Veteran
Those rooms are about to be STACKED.

I got SM2 and GMOGG4 being reversed soon.
Spraying them Sunday for the first then then spraying the next Sunday when I flip.
SM2 fems
Snomoji fems
Outlaw Cookies fems
Lemon SnoMonkey fems
and so much more!

gmanwho

Veteran
Looking good df, u get that room loaded yet?

Those rooms are about to be STACKED.

I got SM2 and GMOGG4 being reversed soon.
Spraying them Sunday for the first then then spraying the next Sunday when I flip.
SM2 fems
Snomoji fems
Outlaw Cookies fems
Lemon SnoMonkey fems
and so much more!

ohhhh..... lemon snomokey. df has raved about that GMOGG4. what strength do you normally do? good luck with the reversals!!!

genetic freaked

Veteran
Looking good df, u get that room loaded yet?

ohhhh..... lemon snomokey. df has raved about that GMOGG4. what strength do you normally do? good luck with the reversals!!!

Hey Gman. I run her with the others in hempy buckets so just about 800ppm including CalMg.
I know u can run her harder because that girl loves to eat.
I’m really looking forward to what you do with her.
My buddy on his second grow ever no help just his 3.25o of high quality black/purple flowers in a 1.25 gal hempy container
She puts out bigtime and I got 29-30% reruns on her when pressing.

Share what you do with her please

gmanwho

Veteran
Hey Gman. I run her with the others in hempy buckets so just about 800ppm including CalMg.
I know u can run her harder because that girl loves to eat.
I’m really looking forward to what you do with her.
My buddy on his second grow ever no help just his 3.25o of high quality black/purple flowers in a 1.25 gal hempy container
She puts out bigtime and I got 29-30% reruns on her when pressing.

Share what you do with her please

Sorry i apologize, i didnt specify about the strength, i left a few words out of that sentence. good to hear people are still rocking he hempy buckets.

what i meant about strength is concerning the reversal spray. CS or sts strength.

sorry for the confusion. the whole thought to communication process often gets me...
bwell

genetic freaked

Veteran
Sorry i apologize, i didnt specify about the strength, i left a few words out of that sentence. good to hear people are still rocking he hempy buckets.

what i meant about strength is concerning the reversal spray. CS or sts strength.

sorry for the confusion. the whole thought to communication process often gets me...
bwell

Not really sure. I’ve only done CS. I’ll be doing STS this reversal so I’ll let you know.
I’ll be reversing gmogg4 and SM2. I’m thinking I might do 2 different strengths and see what works better.

There are 2 threads on STS here and they recommend different strengths and different spray times.

I’ll definitely let you know what I find worked better in the next couple weeks. I’ll throw pics in this thread as well

Latest posts

Latest posts