What's new

Dimebaggs build and grow: Perpetual cab

Whats wrong with your nute lineup? those buds look fantastic to me in terms of 150w HPS. they look crystally and full from the pictures. the dankest looking buds i've seen typically weren't from 150w hps. but idk, i guess i'm just happy for what you got =] it certainly looks enjoyable

Dimebagg

Im with everyone else, im late to the party, but that looks tasty

this is so inspiring.

Thanks alot guys. This thread is much more well received than the diary, I think I'll continue updating this thread instead. I guess the bigger growers in the diary section just dont have the same interests as us who have to contain our grows to small areas.

I appreciate all the feedback I get from you guys. I will continue to share as long as I can help my fellow friends out.

Dimebagg

Whats wrong with your nute lineup? those buds look fantastic to me in terms of 150w HPS. they look crystally and full from the pictures. the dankest looking buds i've seen typically weren't from 150w hps. but idk, i guess i'm just happy for what you got =] it certainly looks enjoyable

Thanks for the kind words brother. Nothing is exactly 'wrong' with my nute lineup, but I still think that after 2 runs on the setup, I can improve a few things. Ive added Floranectar additive for some extra resin production and sweetnees, as well as a small amount of calmag. I think both products will help out with my next harvest.

I've also started LSTing very early this time. As you can see, even with just 2 pots in there I didnt really have much room for my 2 other pots, so its been a little rough trying to make this a true perpetual grow. But believe me, I'll get it right soon :tiphat:

Either way, Ive got plenty to last me til this next harvest. SSSDxG13H "mothers" are coming along nicely, as are 2 PPP 'mothers', and my C99xDC clone has rooted, and will be sexed/hopefully grown out starting next week! Things are looking good brothers :dance013:

Yea, Dimebagg! :jump: That is impressive. :bow:

I have more light, more squar foots and more pots and babaies and aint never looked as good as your does@! :thank you:

Keep up the great work, love them Big, Bad Bud shots! :party: Keep the PEP in perpetual!

:groupwave:

Last edited:

Dimebagg

Im wreeecckkkeddd off of some trainwreck cookies, Im sunk into my chair, drawing drawing drawing, and watching Weeds when I start to feel that "melting into the chair" wave hit me, ahaha. Ive got plenty, wish I could share with my brothers here. I'll have an update on whats going on later tonight

Dimebagg

5/27-

Ok, trainwreck is here in the front. it was topped as a clone, and has 4 nice colas now, half an octopus :tiphat: She's about 4 weeks old

2 GWS's in the back, being LST'd in a half circle around the pot. Hopefully theres not much more stretch. They are 3 weeks old. One is being defoliated for a little experiment.

And the little one in the front is my last chance at the C99xDeepChunk. She was put in the room yesterday, prayin for a girl :)

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow welcome to the dope show.:) loven it just a loven it.
I cant wate to see the finished produce.:)

Im gunna try a nother dwc but outdoors this summer.
already have a bunch of lil seedlings but I still wanna try a kind of hydro so bad out back this summer.

well anyway glad to see dat u gots some lovely ladies there.

Dimebagg

6/6-

Great news, my last chance at C99xDeepChunk is a girl! She has such great features I was almost hoping she was a male so I could try my luck in a little seed making haha. HUGE fan leaves, already a few inches bigger than my hand and shes only a foot tall! Very tight structure, big thick stalk. Shes getting real tall real fast though, so next time around I'll top her pretty early in flowering. She should be a great addition, well made for my growing setup!

Also, 2 of my SSSDHxG13 clones have already rooted, so I'll be sexing them soon!

lilnick

i would say use the cfl's in the begininning when plants are yong and than at about 2 weeks in flip tot he 150 hps and get a 4-6 inline fan about 20 bucks at home depot and your heat problem is solved unless you wana go further and do a small intake as well and with the outtake youll be able to hook it to a carbon filter if you want

Dimebagg

i would say use the cfl's in the begininning when plants are yong and than at about 2 weeks in flip tot he 150 hps and get a 4-6 inline fan about 20 bucks at home depot and your heat problem is solved unless you wana go further and do a small intake as well and with the outtake youll be able to hook it to a carbon filter if you want

Read up on the thead brother! all heat issues have been solved, and Ive had an inline fan from the beginning. Also had a carbon filter from the beginning.

Cant use CFLs for the first 2 weeks because my clones are in my mother room and I have to keep the lights on. I have height issues under control this run besides the C99xDC, only because I havent learned the strain.

Stay tuned man, great things are happening.

Dimebagg

Smoke report time!

Strain: Green House Seeds Co's Great White Shark

picture.php

Appearance: Dark green with a hint of dirty, hah. Lots of orange pistils covering these buds. This run, my GWS isnt all too white. My current grow Ive added Floralicious, and at week 5 they are already as frosty as these finished buds.

Aroma: In the jar, the buds smell slightly sweet, and very floral. After grinding one up, the smell becomes sharp and sour, with an underlying fruity smell that you can not always catch in every whiff.

Taste: In a bong, the smoke is very dense. Its light and fluffy going into the lungs, slightly sweet and a little dry. No real overwhelming flavors come out, but the fullness of the hit is very satisfying.

High: Nice mellowing high that hits you pretty soon. Most days I can pack a bong up and it will take me an hour to finish, not because I cant take it, but because I simply forget Im holding a half burnt bowl pack! haha. I become very involved in what Im doing, but its usually not anything too physical, I often loose track of time with time wasters like TV and video games, although it doesnt induce couch lock enough to keep me from picking up around the house or washing dishes.

Although I was skeptical upon harvest, I really do enjoy this strain. Very satisfying day time smoke when Im off work with nothing much to do.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Great smoke report. Any strain that has your forgetting your smoking is always a winner

Latest posts

Latest posts