What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dima in Morocco 2010´ ChefChaouen and more

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi family, i dont forget this thread.

I would like to continue it, lets enjoy.

Thanks all for stopping by,
Hash Hunter, maybe i could give you some good advise and links, i will pm you.
Ras bro, :wave: you gonna see it, the best stuff i think it was the Mix pollen re-sieved..awesome.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Next day our Morocan friend A´ was waiting us soon in the morning in our hotal door.

And we go to the taki and go with he to the mountain, way to Ketama villages.

We go up thru snakely road, raining a lot...2 hours driving till we arrive thru a soil and stone road to a huge house, like Pablo Escobar house hehehe, opulent house.

There the people that go up to the farm use to buy kilos, and the Boss, of course, just sell kilos...

We had to tell some lie to the Boss, as Im a big smuggler from Madrid that i have some people working for me and i was there to check the stock and the prices and in a week i will come back there with the people that eat the hashish to bring to Spain.....uuuuuuuuuuggggg!!

It was like Tarantino film.....hehehehehe....really tense...

Then the man show us two big bags of raw powder, one from Jardin/hardallah and one called Mix..and tell us the prices..

It was really good hashish but I asked him for the best qualitys like "mexican" and "jamaican" hashish but the Boss didnt want to show us cause i think he guessed that we just catch a little quantity..

Smoking a lot with he and then asked him for 200gr, 100 gr. each bag.

He didnt like this, he said he is very little but i could make he in reason that on a week i would come back for kilos.

I asked him too for weed cause i bring with me the payloadbags, and he say no, just hashish.

Ok we paid and come back to Chaouen.

Like our moroccan friend A´ said us, this man is the Boss of the Mountain, and the one that make bubble hash in the mountain.

Then the Boss tell us that he had with him an italian man for 3 months working with his field and living there.

He said the italian man spend more time looking the field than the whole morocan family...LOL..hehehe.

A´ was very interested on the bubble hash cause if he learn this and can make it, he make himself a big smuggler on his area, the mountains near Chaouen.

So he tell us for go the next day to the family field to make water hash.

It was a pity that his family just grown kifi, the marrocan plant, in this times this plant is like corn, poor lineage, poor resin quality, and full of seeding.

But anyway i gonna go to make bubblehash on Morocco Mountains and i was happy like child...

it will continued..now some pictures, thanks to my bro Park Arts for the design.

My best kharma.

_MG_4703.jpg

_MG_4704.jpg

_MG_4731.jpg

_MG_4733.jpg

_MG_5090.jpg

_MG_5096.jpg

_MG_5086.jpg

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
..Re-sieving in the hotel the raw pollen that i had scored...pressing it..playing with it...and of course to smoking it!!hahahhaha.

_MG_4743.jpg

_MG_5331.jpg

_MG_5339.jpg

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all compadres, thanks for stopping by n´for your kind words.

We keep in the hotel re-sieving and press..re-sieving and press....like childs..:)

_MG_5302.jpg

P1080238.jpg

P1080241.jpg

P1080243.jpg

P1080245.jpg

_MG_5348.jpg

_MG_5459.jpg

_MG_5494.jpg

_MG_5501-2.jpg

_MG_5503.jpg

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sweet....what a nice panorama!!! love it....!! also the hash looks killer!!
enjoy your trip!!
Buddah

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great thread Dima, and very good hashish ! going up to a big farm and say you ll come back for kilos, thanks for the tip, maybe i ll try that :)

It was a pity that his family just grown kifi, the marrocan plant, in this times this plant is like corn, poor lineage, poor resin quality, and full of seeding.

now this is something i've heard many times, and i m pretty sure you re right, but mriko makes me have some doubt about it.
so any good hashish from morocco is NOT made with original morrocon genetics, but rather paki afghani genetics, brought in the 70s by some foreigners ? could you confirm that ?

again thanks for the picts, and all the details of your trip !

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Some more pictures from the "Re-sieving Night"

Called Jardin/Jardalah
P1080248-1.jpg

P1080249.jpg

P1080256.jpg

P1080257.jpg

Called Mix
P1080273.jpg

P1080263.jpg

P1080259.jpg

P1080264.jpg

P1080267.jpg

P1080276.jpg

P1080277-1.jpg

P1080281.jpg

P1080284.jpg

P1080287.jpg

P1080272.jpg

Hola Amc, Titoon and all, nice to see you here bros :tiphat:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola Titoon, good question you did, I gonna tell you my honest opinion..

As you know im from Spain, here the people use to smoke moroccan hashish for the last 40 years, since the spanish "Legionarios" (army) came back with them from the spanish colony areas in Morocco. They use to called it "grifa".

And since year 2000 we have seen foreing strains in the moroccan hashish, as the first "paki" batch from there.

Between these periods of time we have seen many kinds of moroccan landrace kif hashish, and the best quality of this hash was his dense high and his unmistakable sweet taste.

The best i remember was some "Polen virgen", the real 00, as soft blonde 50gr slabs, soft like a muffin...very soft press.

I think it was a moment that the demand was crazy too much, uncontrollable, and the moroccans begin to do some bad grown techniques...overgrow, overfeed, non selected the seeds, etc...i think this massives techniques has killed the lineage of them kif landrace.

Here in Spain we notice during the years/decades a notable drop of quality of these hashish...from the unmistakable sweet taste to a such kind of ash taste, and a remarkable cbd/headache high on most of them.

Of course the smugglers introduced some kind of mixing technique...some to make more weight...some to get compact the poor pollen...some to get bubble to the hashish...

But far from this, i noticed "in situ" on Morocco that the QUALITY of the RESIN from landrace moroccan Kif , as pure as you can find, is falling down to the limit.

Of course i´m agree with people that think it is a shame this drop of the quality of the resin, that think that it would be great to try to recover or fix the moroccan lineaje...But..

...but the thing is that the own farmers have notice about this drop and start to introduce others strains from where they can collected better resin.

Yes, it´s a shame thinking on the Kif lineaje but it is understandable thinking on the farmers.

Anyway IMO Morrocan people just make Bussines with the hashish, they not have a hashish culture, as some muslims coutries or asian coutries as Nepal or India that have in them culture the Hashish...as sacrament, mystic or so..

I think moroccan people traditionally used to smoke his plant mixed with tobacco..called Kiffi, till in the sixtys some Hippies told them what they had seen on them Orient and Asian travels..to make hashish sieving the Kif plant.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, nobody own the total truth.

Best vibes to you and all,

Dima.