What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dima in Morocco 2010´ ChefChaouen and more

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola all familia.:wave:

Just want to share with you some pics and stories of my last trip.

The north of Morocco is very beautiful place, all is green, and the villages are wonderfull with peacefull feeling.

We arrived on Tanger and we go with a friend that is working on a Child Homeless Center with childs that lives on the streets and snif glue.

It was wonderfull, we lunch with he and the childs in the centrer, an awesome lamb with plums...mmmmm...eating with morocan style..only with the right hand ..hehehehhe..

We left the Center to go to the taxi station and go to the Rif Mountains.....to ChefChaouen village.

ChefChaouen is the most famous hashish town in the Rif, it is like a little amsterdam in the Morocco mountains...

Just when we get out the taxi on ChefChaouen...many street smugglers around us asking for hashish: "hashish, hardalah, aisolaitor, ...hahahaha...the people says this names like robots, and almost all just sell poor qualitys in the town.

Everyone speak spanish more or less, learned on the streets and when they see you spanish..hehehehe..they know what you are doing there..;)

Some moroccan glued us for helping us for money..helping for hotel..helping for taxi...all he want is money..it is understandable...this people are not big smugglers and live with few Dirhams per day.

Many of the young men on CheffChaouen lives from little smuggling, helping tourist and if the man have some terrain...he will plant kif for hashish.

We wanted to do many things there.. go to kiff farms in the mountains, look for the best quality possible and do some water hashish...summarizing to watch the Moroccan hashish scene in situ

More pics and stories on a while..

Best wishes to all.

Dima.

Chefchaouen
P1060171-1.jpg

P1040154.jpg

Many kinds of Hashish
P1060189-1.jpg

P1060190.jpg

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very interesting thread :yes: I'm taking a seat.
Probably this summer I'll go with my girl in Morocco,I really want to go there,because I know Morocco it's a beautiful country for many other things than self-made hash.However when is the right period?when they harvest usually if you know?

More pics will be very appreciate,:thank you:

:wave:

very nice dima.good to see another resin fanatic enjoy the product of morocco.cant wait for more pics.all the best mate.RESINSEEKER

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola!

Thanks so much for stopping by and share my mates.

Noreason, thanks for post this pics, i dont see any field with kiff..i was there on January..it was frezzing on there, and it is the best time to sieve hashish.

The harvest is on September but it must be cured for several months.

Hehehe, thanks Susan compadre, i tell you the whole trip soon ;)

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
We had a link there on Chaouen, some people from Madrid, but the first time we was on there our cell phones not permit to call them, so we find a hotel..of course with these morocan man glued us, guiding for a hotel.

We found a good cheap hotel and Yes, we told with the morocan for hashish, cause we didn´t know where our friends were.

We followed the morrocan brothers to some poor little street and one of them knock a door and pick some powdery hashish, mid quality....ughhhhh!!! We dont take a plane to come here to score some hashish like these!!! We have better qualitys here on Madrid!!!

I talk with them in this terms..they talking about good quality...sell us pure smoke...and we say like the song: "NO NOO NOOO"..hehehehe.

Everything you wanna buy on Morroco means 30 minutes discussion about quality and price...but if what you wanna buy is hashish...1 hour discussion for sure, hehehehe..he show us two kinds of hashish..one mid and one worst..

It was late in the night and we didnt have nothing to smoke and he know this...I accorded some very cheap price and took it..one hour later...to smoke our first night on there..

At least we understood together and accorded a meet the next day to go up to the mountains to buy right from the farmers the best qualitys.

More stories and pics later,

Best wishes to all. :tiphat:

This pic is from another roof top Hostel, smoker friendly almost all of them, moroccan chai..and hashish..wonderful holydays!
P1060173.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Dima..it´s been a while since my last visit to Xauen..I´m a bit jealous hehe!
Awesome thread...pulls up a chair! ;)

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
hehehe..you will have more pics! :)

i want to have an order with the pics and stories...just first night for now..hehehe..

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
beautiful... I love these "morocco" threads... I'm going to visit this year if I can get my act together :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noreason, thanks for post this pics, i dont see any field with kiff..i was there on January..it was frezzing on there, and it is the best time to sieve hashish.

The harvest is on September but it must be cured for several months.

lol you'right man :yes:

@dima: Wow, amazing pics! Maybe this august i'll do a travel there whit some friends, do you have some advise for a good holiday?

@noreason: di chi sono quelle foto? Semino? Nel caso non sarei l'unico a cui a fatto venire una voglia matta di ketama...

ElRubio

Veteran
Nice thread, we´re waiting for for more photos and storys Dima...

Best vibes as always!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
I am agree with you Rubio,

Dima,you has some aficionados also from Perù,dont forget it

P1030235.jpg

truly thanks you.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Dima very nice thread bro! I didn't know of it! Very nice hash pieces bro! What's the best you've sampled during your travel?

Abrazos!

Latest posts

Latest posts