What's new

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
and the liberals getting behind McCabe, priceless '

Cheesy retaliation for the subpoenas dropped on Trump. Likely to be included in the obstruction charges pending. :laughing:

They're going to hang this idiot by the balls.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Cheesy retaliation for the subpoenas dropped on Trump. Likely to be included in the obstruction charges pending. :laughing:

They're going to hang this idiot by the balls.

I hope so- slowly & with great feeling.

Trump as President is utterly absurd and yet here we are after 63M Americans were mind fucked so thoroughly that they actually voted for him. When Trump grabbed 'em by the pussy they positively swooned. The sooner they figure out that they're being pumped & dumped the better off we'll all be.

It's all cover for ruthless top down class warfare.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Americans need to demand real democracy. I admire the Europeans, particularly the Britts and the French, for the way they stand up for themselves. Complacency enslaves us.

coldcanna

Veteran
Americans need to demand real democracy. I admire the Europeans, particularly the Britts and the French, for the way they stand up for themselves. Complacency enslaves us.

PLease elaborate, what do you mean by real democracy?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I don't speak for Zeez but to me a 'real' democracy is one where the populace elects the president, not an electoral college.:joint:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
PLease elaborate, what do you mean by real democracy?

Popular vote. No electoral system. No gerrymandering. No PACs. Strict donation limits. Oversight to minimize lies and disinformation. Basically, taking the government back from the rich and returning it to the people.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Proportional representation, and no asking a monarch if you can have permission to set up a government.

Kankakee

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump

Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

7:35 AM - Mar 18, 2018

-----

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

----------

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!

7:12 PM - Mar 17, 2018

jimdc

liberal losers were all for the electoral college when they were "sure" that trump had no way to 270. before the election, all of the left leaning media showed all of the ways that hillary would win and trump would lose. how about electing presidents by who won the most counties? trump won 2,623 counties and hillary 489. when you take off all the illegals and dead that voted democrap, trump won the popular vote by a landslide. you lost, we won, get used to it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

7:35 AM - Mar 18, 2018

-----

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

----------

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!

7:12 PM - Mar 17, 2018

Well, I guess if donnie said it, it MUST be true.:laughing:

Gry

Veteran
yes

yes

Popular vote. No electoral system. No gerrymandering. No PACs. Strict donation limits. Oversight to minimize lies and disinformation. Basically, taking the government back from the rich and returning it to the people.

I like your thinking.

Gry

Veteran
interesting demonization

interesting demonization

liberal losers were all for the electoral college when they were "sure" that trump had no way to 270. before the election, all of the left leaning media showed all of the ways that hillary would win and trump would lose. how about electing presidents by who won the most counties? trump won 2,623 counties and hillary 489. when you take off all the illegals and dead that voted democrap, trump won the popular vote by a landslide. you lost, we won, get used to it.

Kinda half to wonder what it is you feel like you 'won' as you refer to half of the country as 'dead'.

igrowone

Veteran

not a bad thought, but it's not going to happen
you'd have to get those smaller population states to ratify the constitutional change
and they're not likely to do that since that takes away power from them

Kankakee

Trump is the same as crooked hillary. People should research problem - reaction = solution / german hegelian dialectic. And then question how all the media driven fighting, political fighting is pushing the entire nation into conflict / world'

Think 911 as two building ( 2,000 people ) = constitution getting crushed by patriot act and middle east then crushed / 100,000 ++ people dead and a religious war started. And research prescott bush n.y banker funding nazi party from usa then his kid run's cia and the next kid used the same problem - reaction - solution paradigm once again ....

" Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus[26] as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction; an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis; and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis. In more simplistic terms, one can consider it thus: problem → reaction → solution. Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation. Hegel ascribed that terminology to Kant.[27] Carrying on Kant's work, Fichte greatly elaborated on the synthesis model and popularized it. "

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Proportional representation, and no asking a monarch if you can have permission to set up a government.

...so i guess any leftard can attack our president but funny, right leaning memes get deleted?

...seems to me like we have a left leaning double standard going on here, just as i said to you several months ago, in this house if you ain't a lefty you're a turd.

bozo

Jhhnn

Veteran

I hope that's parody. I truly do.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Kinda half to wonder what it is you feel like you 'won' as you refer to half of the country as 'dead'.

Less than a third support him now as more people are figuring out that they were played. Some will never get it......

A couple more I forgot are, the exclusionary voter registration policies that keep real people from voting, and a more transparent government. Take a look at Britain's house of commons. People can see their representatives in action with back benchers raising hell all the time.

I think Mueller already has him nailed. They are waiting for the mid-term elections when several more seats will flip. Then they can drop the hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts